Health & Fitness Corona is in full swing and its not Joke !

None of the govt. imposed restrictions make sense anymore, the media keeps the fear machine moving forward unnecessarily to keep the pharma business booming with newer shots announced and the expected/planned never ending booster doses for "double/triple/quadruple/..." mutations coming soon.
Increase in number of cases means nothing, there were at least 2 dozen positive cases in my residential colony in the past month itself, 19 of whom didn't even have symptoms and are doing perfectly fine, one guy lost his sense of taste & smell for a week which he has since regained.
If there was indeed a deadly pandemic going on the govt. would've banned all political campaigns along with the Kumbh Mela.

Last edited:
Dr Biswaroop Roy Chowdhury exposes the conspiracy by pharma company in association with WHO.

https://biswaroop.com/corona-virus-conspiracy-cure/
Talk about misinterpreting correlation and causation, and twisting facts to fit your theories. Sure, covid is a hoax and so is the Evergreen ship blocking the Suez. Because everyday boats and ships get stuck in one place or the preyer, people are giving this unnecessary attention no

None of the govt. imposed restrictions make sense anymore, the media keeps the fear machine moving forward unnecessarily to keep the pharma business booming with newer shots announced and the expected/planned never ending booster doses for "double/triple/quadruple/..." mutations coming soon.
Increase in number of cases means nothing, there were at least 2 dozen positive cases in my residential colony in the past month itself, 19 of whom didn't even have symptoms and are doing perfectly fine, one guy lost his sense of taste & smell for a week which he has since regained.
If there was indeed a deadly pandemic going on the govt. would've banned all political campaigns along with the Kumbh Mela.
Achcha. So you mean the thousands of people who are still dying on daily basis in countries like Brazil are all manipulated data or what? You mean the entire world was fooled in believing Corona is a pandemic right?

Achcha. So you mean the thousands of people who are still dying on daily basis in countries like Brazil are all manipulated data or what? You mean the entire world was fooled in believing Corona is a pandemic right?

Have you gone to Brazil and personally verified ? People always make the same argument about some other place which they haven't visited.
Not denying its existence but numbers are certainly inflated everywhere and no. of cases do not equate to no. of hospitalizations.
There's a reason people are being complacent, because what's being portrayed on the news is not reflective of what's actually happening.

If you are that concerned you can douse yourself with sanitizer, wear 3 masks and take all the available vaccines (without any studies of their long term effects, for a virus with a 99% recovery rate, that mostly affects people above 50 with 10 other diseases)

Now conveniently when there's political turmoil in Maharashtra, the no. of cases goes up magically preventing people from protesting against the rampant corruption once again.
Play this game, count the number of masks in this video, it has been the same for the past 5 months but there aren't any dead Sikhs lying on the road in the thousands.

Have you gone to Brazil and personally verified ? People always make the same argument about some other place which they haven't visited.
Not denying its existence but numbers are certainly inflated everywhere and no. of cases do not equate to no. of hospitalizations.
There's a reason people are being complacent, because what's being portrayed on the news is not reflective of what's actually happening.

If you are that concerned you can douse yourself with sanitizer, wear 3 masks and take all the available vaccines (without any studies of their long term effects, for a virus with a 99% recovery rate, that mostly affects people above 50 with 10 other diseases)

Now conveniently when there's political turmoil in Maharashtra, the no. of cases goes up magically preventing people from protesting against the rampant corruption once again.
Play this game, count the number of masks in this video, it has been the same for the past 5 months but there aren't any dead Sikhs lying on the road in the thousands.

No I'm seriously perplexed of this corona thing. While you have a point, the virus being used for political propaganda beyond imaginations, at the same time I don't think it's even possible to pull a hoax at this scale. I don't know how many people are actually dying due to the virus in India, it was less than 100 a month ago, now it's suddenly 300, let alone what's happening in Brazil. I check that world metre site and notice Brazil is the most alarming in terms of fatality, like above 2000 every day for past few days. To what extent do you think a government can inflate/ deflate that number?

I only listen to doctors and nobody else. Who all say one thing only, there's a virus which may become deadly if one ignores everything- masks, sanitiser and physical distancing. At the same time, these doctors are advising everyone to get vaccinated but they keep saying they are still learning about the virus. So there's a vaccine alright but we still don't know a lot about the virus. Ok. That's the reason I won't bother to get the vaccine. Regarding masks and sanitisers, they are my most favourite friends. Started using masks even before Corona and now for the rest of my life I'll wear them, along with sanitisers (and disinfectants as well). Right now it's due to Corona but later on it'll be my sheer hatred and disgust towards human beings as a whole, as a public transport commuter these will keep me sane.

One other thing is, those who are determined to not wear a mask just for the sake of showing others they are special (hatke type) are typical morons. Because even if this whole Corona thing is a hoax you are fooled for few months/ years only, well one is fooled for life anyway when born in places like India.

Just got to know 4 work colleagues in Mumbai turned positive. One has her whole family positive, her dad got a seizure post infection, with memory loss and loss of power of limbs. Recovering very slowly.
They live in Thane, and were able to get an ICU bed 2 hours away from their place. Most ICUs are occupied with COVID cases now.
Another young colleague is suffering from serious post covid sequelae, with wheezing, severe cough and nasal issues 6 months post infection.
Just be safe everyone. It's not over yet.

France expecting a bigger wave.
I am not sure.. but I think Indians are generally more immune to flu viruses like these. Our cities\towns are quite dirty and packed with people and every year there will be outbreaks of different types of flus and no govt particularly bothered about the mortality rates or to take any corrective actions (its just that cororna is an international star, its getting all the limelight here too). So could be that we have developed better immunity to these viruses when compared to people from cleaner European countries. I cant find any other logical reason why our mortality rate is still low. There is absolutely no regard for precautionary measures these days. No masks, crowding at public places just as it used to be, public transport is almost back to normal (& tightly packed). I think in major Indian cities, 90% of the populace might already have contracted one bout of corona

Dr Biswaroop Roy Chowdhury exposes the conspiracy by pharma company in association with WHO.

https://biswaroop.com/corona-virus-conspiracy-cure/

Is desh ka kuch nahin ho sakta !
You are right. All the lies ...

Is desh ka kuch nahin ho sakta !

You are right. All the lies ...

Again, have you gone and verified these numbers yourself ?
No. of cases don't mean jack anymore, there are 30 active cases now in my colony, all of them exhibiting zero symptoms and only been prescribed Ivermectin lol.
Corporation people have labelled it as a restricted zone but free movement is still allowed o_O

kl5N3EW.jpg

Again, have you gone and verified these numbers yourself ?
No. of cases don't mean jack anymore, there are 30 active cases now in my colony, all of them exhibiting zero symptoms and only been prescribed Ivermectin lol.
Corporation people have labelled it as a restricted zone but free movement is still allowed o_O

kl5N3EW.jpg
I agreed with you. All are lies. You have an issue with that as well ?

for those who advocate made in US/Europe Vaccines ....

Last edited:
Ironic thing to see was that lot of those who got Sinopharm vaccine (China) got Covid19 infection within few days. And some even started taking 3rd dose.
Many, even young and healthy people got chest infections and admitted in hospital, which did not happen ever in their life.

And friends in China says people there have no hint of when they will be vaccinated, China is into strict tests and isolation after infection, not pushing for vaccination all the while they are selling it all over the world.

In India, the so called second wave suddenly looks strange. Wasn't there only one single huge wave ?

Back