Health & Fitness Corona is in full swing and its not Joke !

@rockstah interested in the same here.

Wondering what tests a person should take after Covid19 infection recovery and vaccination thereafter.

If you get some info, please pass it on.

igG antibody tests, Vit. D, Complete blood count test, Glucose, Cholesterol, Neuro-function tests, Chest scans, Heart imaging and cardiac screenings, Uric acid test, etc. comes during google search.

Last edited:
There's no definitive test. It doesn't exist. Maybe people like Ramdev knows.
Why don't Ayurvedic doctors, Ramdevs etc. take care of India now for couple of weeks.
We good for nothing doctors are mostly exhausted.
This word holistic approach is driving me nuts!! What holistic approach? People in India believe that an eye drop can cure covid. Are we supposed work with these idiots for holistic approach?
Let these cartoons work for a day in a critical care unit, let's see how many of them last 2 hours.
Possibly this country needs a doctor strike for 48 hours to understand what they are doing. Let Ramdev and Ayurveda take care for 2 days...holistic approach..my ass..lost 3 of my batchmates ( just got the news) who were working in shit holes in Bihar and MP.

@rockstah interested in the same here.

Wondering what tests a person should take after Covid19 infection recovery and vaccination thereafter.

If you get some info, please pass it on.

igG antibody tests, Vit. D, Complete blood count test, Glucose, Cholesterol, Neuro-function tests, Chest scans, Heart imaging and cardiac screenings, Uric acid test, etc. comes during google search.
That's a lot of tests, I guess only the treating doctor will know about it than us guessing blind on what to test for.

@quaratineinthesejeans may be there aren't tests but that from that link you shared is it correct to say that CT along with CRP, Oxygen requirement can predict the severity? I tried to read the article but it's a lot of data and statistics for me to conclude anything
So sorry for your loss, why do you have to add additional stress to your life by thinking about these guys.

Last edited:
It is sad and unfortunate to know your batch-mates passed away. May their souls RIP.

Average Indians in this thread may be equally disinterested in Ramdevbaba nor concerned about Ayurveda as for now than about at a potential cure. Desperation, poverty, lack of options and a rudderless leadership take people to unexpected paths.
Expecting millions of poor those survive on daily wage hand to mouth existence to isolate for months, when suffering rich in metros feeling utter stressed that they cannot do morning walks...

Entire world is trying to find blame on China for not properly exposing facts, calling out WHO for total mismanagement, are rather appropriate. China is concerned that world will call them out for remedial measures and compensation, so they try their best to hide reality, WHO's spineless mis-management side needs no explanation. That together with mismanagement of a pandemic lead us to this situation.

Here we are, we are only this much and effing will have to deal with it. And do best for protecting people in future, if capable of what unknown is coming next. My mind says it will be associated with how humans mistreats nature and environment with utter disdain and carelessness.

@rockstah
> That's a lot of tests, I guess only the treating doctor will know about it than us guessing blind on what to test for.

Depending on age, the kind of infection you had, you can request Dr. for kind of test required.
btw, if you are paying for that, Dr. won't mind.

Other link specifically seems to be about lung infection, efficiency and tests associated with that ?

Are these test available in Indian hospitals:

1. Anti SARS-COV-2 Total (Nucleocapsid Detection)
2. Anti SARS-COV-2 Total (Spike protein)
3. cPass Test (GenScript cPass SARS-CoV-2 neutralisation antibody detection kit) cPass kit was the only US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) emergency use authorised serology test for neutralising antibodies from recent and prior SARS-CoV-2 infections.

Last edited:
There's no single post Covid test mate available commercially. Yes, there are some antibody tests ( not IgG) to detect one strange and illusive antibody, but that's experimental and only for hospitalized patients with multiple cytokine storms 3-4 weeks apart.
You can go for a simple PA chest X-ray, ECHO and routine blood tests. But why bother if there's no symptom.
I didn't even get a chest CT / X-ray myself as there's no shortness of breath ( not even monitoring saturation)..had a spike of 102 fever after getting up, but it's 99 now.
Please see a doctor physically if possible ( if there is any symptom beside generalized weakness)
If getting an appointment is difficult, drop a PM, will have a zoom session if you want to (but you have to pay me INR 1 for that as professional fee) tomorrow ( if I don't suddenly develop PE and die ofcourse)
BTW, on a different note, a political storm is brewing in West Bengal involving Alapan. Mamata is real mad at Modi and when angry, she's a handful.

It is sad and unfortunate to know your batch-mates passed away. May their souls RIP.

Average Indians in this thread may be equally disinterested in Ramdevbaba nor concerned about Ayurveda as for now than about at a potential cure. Desperation, poverty, lack of options and a rudderless leadership take people to unexpected paths.
Expecting millions of poor those survive on daily wage hand to mouth existence to isolate for months, when suffering rich in metros feeling utter stressed that they cannot do morning walks...

Entire world is trying to find blame on China for not properly exposing facts, calling out WHO for total mismanagement, are rather appropriate. China is concerned that world will call them out for remedial measures and compensation, so they try their best to hide reality, WHO's spineless mis-management side needs no explanation. That together with mismanagement of a pandemic lead us to this situation.

Here we are, we are only this much and effing will have to deal with it. And do best for protecting people in future, if capable of what unknown is coming next. My mind says it will be associated with how humans mistreats nature and environment with utter disdain and carelessness.

@rockstah
> That's a lot of tests, I guess only the treating doctor will know about it than us guessing blind on what to test for.

Depending on age, the kind of infection you had, you can request Dr. for kind of test required.
btw, if you are paying for that, Dr. won't mind.

Other link specifically seems to be about lung infection, efficiency and tests associated with that ?

Are these test available in Indian hospitals:

3. cPass Test (GenScript cPass SARS-CoV-2 neutralisation antibody detection kit) cPass kit was the only US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) emergency use authorised serology test for neutralising antibodies from recent and prior SARS-CoV-2 infections.
Thats the thing right, common people dont have any idea about what tests to ask, they just do what the docs say. I cant find anything regarding post covid tests and the doc only tested me for CRP, Ct and total blood work after i got tested positive and told me to isolate in home. So I'm more interested in knowing if any of these heart attacks and other events can happen for the ones with mild severity.

@quaratineinthesejeans Sorry to bother, does these tests provide some helpful information:

So, also taking igG is not helpful ?

Asking for people who already infected and vaccinated, because in my office there are few of us !

@quaratineinthesejeans Sorry to bother, does these tests provide some helpful information:

So, also taking igG is not helpful ?

Asking for people who already infected and vaccinated, because in my office there are few of us !
Neocleocapsid antibody is more sensitive than spike protein antibody.
No idea about the 3rd test. This is a pre printed article. Please don't upload it anywhere.

Attachments

• nihpp-2020.04.20.20071423.pdf
    479.9 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:

Marvayega to Modi hi.

1622483781330.png

So this too happened and in such pandemic time ICMR had decided to investigate this too

So this too happened and in such pandemic time ICMR had decided to investigate this too
It's just the beginning, many will die after getting that miracle eye drop.
How much of a drug can be absorbed from some eye drop?
ICMR has forgotten sclera is avascular structure.
ICMR will waste time on random leaves, goat piss etc.for 3 months.
Most of them haven't yet heard of Xenon MRI...they are supposed to study on this..not some eye drop ( if the village from which this stuff originated...people should be tested there..just random samples....they may have given the virus to thousands.

So, it was eye drops ! wtf !

There were 20k to 30k in line for this quackery in Nellore, many even waiting in ambulance.

Sad to imagine how all those poor folks would've ended up.

I won't be surprised if they start saying 1 dose is enough :/

Lol

a question about vaccine.
imagine a scenario when someone was asymptomatic ( but he never did covid test, so he doesn't know he is/was infected) and he goes for vaccine..

what would be the case in this scenario, just wondering!

A rather poor attempt...trying to make a small piece with completely free samples and a laptop only.
Sorry about the sloppy keyboard, don't even have a midi keyboard, played on the laptop keys.
Heard this tune somewhere ( possibly my wife practices the melody line with her violins..not really sure)
It's so sloppy, won't be uploading to SoundCloud.
Does anyone know the name of the tune?

Back