Health & Fitness Corona is in full swing and its not Joke !

Just wanted to update and I came to know of it just now, a close relative (I call him uncle, husband of a close family aunt) died from complications of the vaccine last night. His son told me he developed breathing problems last evening and they gave him oxygen. I don't know anything about his past allergies. I'm about to leave for their place right now. Will try to return with more info.
I confirm the vaccine complications but can't share everything due to youknowknowwhatreasons. He died in the evening. And apparently the neighbors suspected covid to be the cause of death without even properly asking about it. Holy shit the paranoia. So they rushed everything including the funeral program. We finally buried him at dawn. Even the local police tried to cause us a lot of problems. And many of them had cloth masks. Yo wtf.
I also saw one policeman stopping a bakery delivery guy who was on a scooter. The delivery guy tried to give him a packet of bread and he refused. I think he grabbed more food from the bags. I couldn't see it anymore as I was on a moving truck.
Everything's ****ed up and the govt can't be held accountable for it.

@quaratineinthesejeans quick question about the dosage interval. Will the first dose still be effective if there is a gap of 4-5 between the first and second dose? Apparently that's what the people who have been vaccinated are told. First dose in May-June and second dose in Sept-Oct.

What about 3 month's ? Why would someone wait 5/6 months for the second dose?
3 months...kind of reasonable, they are changing recommendations very frequently with " new scientific data"...can someone please dig up some real data...not newspaper, news website articles.

AFAIK, it was 4 weeks in February (when vaccination for healthcare workers started) Most of my friends in India got 2 doses by March.

Don't know the credibility of the study behind it, but some domestic data on CoviShield vs Covaxin.
Don't get scared by this at this point about COVAXIN without more evidence. If the vaccinated person is not exposed to a threshold amount of COVID19 virus sufficient volume of antibody might not be generated.

Furthermore the sample dataset is 515 people so its pretty small. But on the other hand one can argue that all members of these test sample are frontline healthcare workers and should have been exposed to COVID.

WHO is validating the COVAXIN trial data at this point. Hopefully they will figure out the actual efficacy.

https://extranet.who.int/pqweb/sites/default/files/documents/Status of COVID-19 Vaccines within WHO EUL-PQ evaluation process - 3 June 2021.pdf

What about this?
Screenshot_20210607-181843~2.png
Don't get scared by this at this point about COVAXIN without more evidence. If the vaccinated person is not exposed to a threshold amount of COVID19 virus sufficient volume of antibody might not be generated.

Furthermore the sample dataset is 515 people so its pretty small. But on the other hand one can argue that all members of these test sample are frontline healthcare workers and should have been exposed to COVID.

WHO is validating the COVAXIN trial data at this point. Hopefully they will figure out the actual efficacy.
The problem with Covaxin and the govt is both the drug maker and the govt weren't open about the drug. All because of their stupid ego revolving around the "made in India" crap. Had they been transparent right from the start I don't think it would face this much flak. Btw Vir Das said he got Covaxin if that helps.

Back