Health & Fitness Corona is in full swing and its not Joke !

@JMP
> I'd request we use this thread to discuss and propagate information that helps make informed decisions, there is an abundance of noise out there already, us adding to it by venting political frustrations is not going to help in any way.

Fully agree with this, informed decisions should be the primary concern. For that trust worthy information should be out there for studies, first of all. Disabling that is a serious concern.
Unfortunately silencing, shaming, cancelling, creating stigma, fear, etc. seems to be accepted norm now.

There seems to be some serious efforts from shady interests to negate the very identity of Robert W Malone who did several early research on mRNA.
Considering he is not against mRNA vaccines in general, but concerned about this specific Covid19 vaccine only the whole thing looks shady. He pioneered the intitial studies from 1980s which were later taken on by others and achieved current day vaccines, so will prefer not to discredit him altogether. Anyways:

Japanese and Oxford studies, lipid nanoparticles injected in the arm do not stay at the injection site but rather travel throughout the body.
English:
It is known that vaccine / lipid nanoparticles do travel to other parts of body. But when it travels mostly to ovaries in women and bone marrow in everyone, that indeed raise some concerns. Only that we don't have studies to disprove now, since vaccine is quite new.
btw, there are too many concerning 'anecdotes', which average statisticians will not ignore. But, they are eager to wet-blanket 'too many anecdotes' citing various law or procedural clauses.
So, any man with concern about what he is using as a vaccine should see such videos.

> These self proclaimed inventors never show up in real debates with the peers, rather love to confuse reporters/ MBBS doctors.

Probably, there may be reasons behind that, enough clues on why is already in that video. Rather than discrediting him as a person or his identity, hope eminent researched will easily prove him false with proper research.

Was deeply moved by reading about life of Ignaz Semmelweis. And one if his assistant.
Many professionals still seems to behave the same in 21st century, mostly due to their career's sake and confirmation bias.

Last edited:
Everything one needs to know about mRNA.
With links to appropriate studies Where's Malone's work at Salk institute and Vical in 1988!!??
In 1990, researchers at the University of Wisconsin managed to make it work in mice ( the first attempt) Karikó wanted to go further but couldn't due to funding issues.
Human studies were impossible as our immune systems were destroying synthetic mRNA in matter of minutes.
Karikó and Weissman figured out that if you incorporate modified nucleosides into mRNA (a simple hybrid mRNA) you can kill two birds with one stone. THIS IS THE MAIN CONCEPT OF SUCESSFUL mRNA transfection.
These are all documented ( including hundreds of failures along the way)..I was fortunate enough to attend 2/3 online seminars well before Moderna's vaccine came to market.
A humble request, please read up this topic it's mind boggling what Karikó and Weissman figured out.
It's almost a crime to steal their findings and claiming to own them in Malone's own website and heartbreaking to see Wiki copying from the same instead of going through the rejected works ( at that time, now all are relevant) of Karikó as it would be difficult, but the real truth (which every molecular biologists knew) It's a shame that an institute like Salk even allowed Malone to publish the institution's name in his bunch of lies!!
Salk doesn't need this kind of publicity. We all know what it is capable of!!
Now I have heard the entire 3 hour podcast..Malone was extremely lucky to get away with complete stupidity...how can someone familiar with mRNA transfection can say corners were cut!!??
His main concerns around mRNA vaccines are there to stay even after 10 years.
Even a research fellow wouldn't complain about S proteins travelling from arms and localising elsewhere. BTW it's not possible to detect them precisely in the ovaries. Higher concentrations were seen along the cornue of the uterus till the end of fallopian tubes.
Apparently he doesn't remember his own paper!!

Last edited:
Have nothing to do with either Robert W. Malone nor with Karikó K, but totally discrediting a person looks very out of place. At least, from that wiki page:
  • Malone RW, Felgner PL, Verma IM (1 August 1989). "Cationic liposome-mediated RNA transfection". PNAS. 86 (16): 6077–6081. doi:10.1073/pnas.86.16.6077. PMID 276315.
  • Wolff JA, Malone RW, Williams P, Chong W, Acsadi G, Jani A, Felgner PL (March 1990). "Direct gene transfer into mouse muscle in vivo". Science. 247 (4949 Pt 1): 1465–8. Bibcode:1990Sci...247.1465W. doi:10.1126/science.1690918. PMID 1690918.
  • USA 5,589,466, Felgner, Phillip; Wolff, Rhoades & Malone, Robert et al., "Induction of a protective immune response in a mammal by injecting a DNA sequence", published Dec 31, 1996, issued March 21, 1989, assigned to Vical, Inc. and WARF
  • USA expired 5,703,055, Felgner, Phillip; Wolff, Rhoades & Malone, Robert et al., "Generation of antibodies through lipid mediated DNA delivery", published Dec 30, 1997, issued March 21, 1989, assigned to Vical, Inc. and WARF
  • USA expired 6,867,195, Felgner, Phillip; Wolff, Rhoades & Malone, Robert et al., "Lipid-mediated polynucleotide administration to reduce likelihood of subject's becoming infected", published March 15, 2005, issued March 21, 1989, assigned to Vical, Inc. and WARF
  • Wolff JA, Malone RW, Williams P, Chong W, Acsadi G, Jani A, Felgner PL (March 1990). "Direct gene transfer into mouse muscle in vivo". Science. 247 (4949 Pt 1): 1465–68. Bibcode:1990Sci...247.1465W. doi:10.1126/science.1690918. PMID 1690918.
> it's not possible to detect them precisely in the ovaries. Higher concentrations were seen along the cornue of the uterus till the end of fallopian tubes.

This only raise some more concerns.
Earlier there were concerns about Syncytin in vaccines doing the same thing. But were totally discredited by researchers. Not all correlations may not to be invalid.

Bhai mera, please read once before posting...half the wiki references are about DNA delivery...a completely different concept.
Syncitin 1 is just a placental protein...these things are completely different.
An off topic question...what's Rodies in MTV? Haven't watched MTV for decades.
Some colleagues from Kolkata roasted me big time in name of farewell. Didn't really understand the Roadies thing....(none of my friends probably also didn't but they joined in nevertheless)
Was watching some youtube videos, it's a stupid show with absurd auditions with dumb young guys in 20s!! I was lot more wild 20 years back and could school even the judges with reckless stuff while keeping it real.
What does a guy in 40s have to do with Rodies!!??
Yes, I'm still reckless, reasonably fit and not one bit scared of physical violence/ attack ( but a total chicken shit scared if anything happens to the family) Why rodies of all thing!!

Last edited:
We're going off topic here, but what're the names of those two skinny shaven headed guys?
Now finally understood the joke!! Tiny skinheads trying to intimidate a brown hippie...
Thank God!! Never came across Nithyanand...Sadguru(?) was more than enough for a sinner like me.
His accent is the best thing about him...even as a non native English speaker I find it outrageous ( Maine, Southern, New England in a same sentence!!)
I sent one of his small audio clip to 5/6 friends in US and each and everyone thought it's from those Microsoft Security Grandma scammers!!

Last edited:
Jagdish Vasudev is far worse.
Ok, i haven't heard ANYTHING from sadhguru, but whatsapp forwards of nithya NEVER failed to make me LOL!

We're going off topic here, but what're the names of those two skinny shaven headed guys?
Now finally understood the joke!! Tiny skinheads trying to intimidate a brown hippie...

They're twins, but back when i watched (1st or 2nd seasons) of roadies, i was convinced it was CGI lol.

Also, if you're ever in a bad/angry/sad mood, watch nithyanand, guaranteed ROTFLOL

EYE KENOUGHT DYEEEE

Last edited by a moderator:

They're twins, but back when i watched (1st or 2nd seasons) of roadies, i was convinced it was CGI lol.
Why are they so desperate to look tough? This shaven head, large ear hoops thing is very difficult to pull of.
I've seen couple of such people in Mumbai airport this time.
Something religious? If so, I'm terribly sorry. Just curious.

Why are they so desperate to look tough?
no worries and don't say sorry this is the most "alive" thread in TE :D

desperate to look tough -- aren't we are institutionalised to be tough - like "mard bano" wala tough. being male & sensitive is a sign (perceived) that one is coward or girly in our society.
The curse words he use left right and centre, just to show his fake dominance and many youngsters fall for them.. at time i guess these guys he & ranvijay were youth's role mode.

doing mc bc is made to be cool in our society, i guess these guys were the first generation who pushed our society towards that.
The difference they were only doing in reel life to make money. but in reality that phenomenon actually created some serious twisted brains, who we might even called civilised.

no worries and don't say sorry this is the most "alive" thread in TE :D

desperate to look tough -- aren't we are institutionalised to be tough - like "mard bano" wala tough. being male & sensitive is a sign (perceived) that one is coward or girly in our society.
The curse words he use left right and centre, just to show his fake dominance and many youngsters fall for them.. at time i guess these guys he & ranvijay were youth's role mode.

doing mc bc is made to be cool in our society, i guess these guys were the first generation who pushed our society towards that.
The difference they were only doing in reel life to make money. but in reality that phenomenon actually created some serious twisted brains, who we might even called civilised.
This is a very good observation. This fake machismo can have many weird effects on young minds.
Noticed 2 kinds of health freaks in India
1. The gym guys who will drink anything branded as protein shakes ( thankfully proper anabolic steroids are not available/ most trainers know nothing about them)
2. The wrestler types.
I come from an area where wrestling is taken very seriously ( not in my country, but other nearby ex Soviet satellites mostly) but they practice in completely different way ( no idea about the pros though) They are first taught how to win breaking all rules!!
Gym is another story altogether...used to go to one, but stopped completely.
I'm not a health freak, but blessed with a pretty robust skeletal structure. My only motivation for staying fit is not to live till 80. Just to protect myself and my family if needed.
Due to the nature of my job, witnessed many street fights and had to participate in few ( self defence only) and hitting gym completely destroys that raw energy needed to fight. It makes you muscular and weaker at the same time.
In a street fight the all muscles guys usually loose ( as it's all about speed, reflex, small bursts of energy and most importantly nothing to loose kind of attitude)
I was heavily beaten up by a small guy in Bucharest and even a complete tattoo over back, still can't hide all the knife injuries.
He was just a normal guy but a great fighter.
IMHO, every man should know how to protect himself/ family physically.
What these Ram/ Laksman are trying to convey is beyond me. Even at 40, wouldn't be able to resist to knock the daylights out of them. In 20s!! Would have been in jail now for breaking 2 chicken necks.
Watched a few more episodes..probably all scripted..there's a guy called prince..some baby faced tough guy Mr.Punjab...a Pro tip: if you can't see the muscles of a clenched jaw, it doesn't take more than a puch to break it (quoted from one of the most notorious drug fiend in streets of Bucharest)

Way more than a month. They submitted their methodology months back. The COVAXIN circus is lot more political involving a pathological liar PM, a BSL3 lab with owners who think billions of Indians are idiots ( whole virus: more price analogy) Aur kubtuk ch¥ti@ banoge aur kuch bhi man loge bhaio...ab to jago!!
This country possibly has lost 30 million people already due to the lethal combo of a liar, millions of morons and idiotic media.
Malone invented mRNA vaccine...next year Modi will make nucleoside vaccines!! Kuch bhi!!
Hindi sikh gaya guys!! ...Czech bong can speak Hindi in Bengali now...everytime wife screams over FaceTime..it's hindi for me...national policy..

Unfortunately here, Nithyanand shows there is no hope for humanity with his gangue of supporters around. A kind of skin crawling, insufferable feeling.
I'm pretty sure all his followers sitting, swaying listening to his sermons and applauding every now and then are paid actors. No one can be that stupid.

Oh wait, ram rahim's supporters rioting after the court sentenced him to jail... :banghead:

Not sure of this has been posted before this should be condemned at the highest level. Utter disregard for basic decency and humanity.
IMG_20210612_233131.jpg
Btw it's not the only place which does fake testing/show fake results. If you know then you know.

An off topic question...what's Rodies in MTV? Haven't watched MTV for decades.
Some colleagues from Kolkata roasted me big time in name of farewell. Didn't really understand the Roadies thing....(none of my friends probably also didn't but they joined in nevertheless)
Was watching some youtube videos, it's a stupid show with absurd auditions with dumb young guys in 20s!! I was lot more wild 20 years back and could school even the judges with reckless stuff while keeping it real.
What does a guy in 40s have to do with Rodies!!??
Yes, I'm still reckless, reasonably fit and not one bit scared of physical violence/ attack ( but a total chicken shit scared if anything happens to the family) Why rodies of all thing!!
Congratulations. You've made it. I guess.
Sinopharm COVID-19 vaccine was listed for emergency use by WHO a month back at least and here is a news feed on that:

I don't know what's in the content but we need another source. WION is Zee News-owned media.

Back