FS: Others CORSAIR Commander PRO RGB & Fan Speed Controller + NZXT INTERNAL USB HUB + Logitech K480 Wireless Keyboard + Netgear / ASUS Routers + Blu-ray Movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am back. one router does not work. Pmed you
You haven’t messaged me anything?

Everything was working when I sent it to you, besides that I sent you proof in videos for each router with screenshots via WhatsApp just before packing and dispatch. I wouldn’t sell something that does not work.

Edit: Still awaiting your message regarding the ”faulty” router.

Last edited:
Bump

Last Item Remaining -

Logitech K480 Wireless Multi-Device Keyboard for Windows, Apple iOS Android Or Chrome, Wireless Bluetooth (White) - ₹1,500 (Price Fixed, No Bargains, No Holds)

send me your address. i am sending back the router. Like i said. i dont want the refund.!
Here’s some excerpts from our WhatsApp chat. Sorry but you’ve force my hand, I thought we were done! (As per our WhatsApp chat messages screenshot posted at end of this post).

I’m fed up writing and explaining to you the same thing over and over like a broken record!
Now you’re DM’ing me and writing on my thread?
You may have 150+ rep here but just because of that you can’t bully your way! “Good calculated price” and calling yourself a ‘veteran’ here and on ‘Erodov’ (Just saying I too had a lot of rep on Erodov, 40-50 back then).
You wanted a deal for all the routers bundled and I gave you that! I let it go at a much lower price than I was willing to settle for, spoke to my brother and he said “let it be, sell it to him”. So I did..

Timeline of Events -
March 31st - You DM’ed me - “travelling, let’s connect on WhatsApp for the deal”. This message was to initiate the deal.
April 1st - Payment done and package shipped.
April 5th - Package delivered. You WhatsApp’d me - “Hey buddy, it’s received. But I am in Dehli since that time. It’s still packed. Will do today.” <—
April 7th - You wrote on my thread - “received, didn’t test as I’m travelling, started doing YouTube, kendendoesthings”. <—
April 14th - You write on my thread “i am back. one router does not work. Pmed you”
My reply - You haven’t messaged me anything? Everything was working when I sent it to you, besides that I sent you proof in videos for each router with screenshots via WhatsApp just before packing and dispatch. I wouldn’t sell something that does not work. Edit: Still awaiting your message regarding the ”faulty” router.”
My reply to him in DM - “Hi, you could have pmed me instead of writing on my thread smethn is not working? Besides whats not working?”
His reply - “i msged you on whatspp with image. it crashes with lights flashing. it works for 15 - 20 mins”
My reply - “no message” (sent screenshot proof to him).’
His reply - “hey some how the msg stucked lolz”
His reply on my thread - “some how msg stucked. chk now.”
April 14th - You WhatsAp’d me - “Hey I am back, except for netgear all router fine. Only one crashes”

Your ‘excuse’ for taking 9-10 days to test it, was because you’re “travelling”. How am I supposed to know you’re not going to be available for such a long period of time? (1 week+)
I usually give 1 day testing upon receiving as I do this for everyone on the forum and elsewhere. Besides I clearly write this in all my sale posts!
Okay fine 2-3 extra days is possible, have done this under requests.
But you, you’ve taken 9-10 days!!?
So, you were out of town, ok, you knew you were gonna take weeks to get back, what you could have done is asked a relative or friend to check it?
Then you say you’re an ISP (Internet Service Provider) in Rajasthan! Ok, then you could have asked someone from your “ISP” office to test it? Isn’t it their profession? Why didn’t you do that?
You said “It was packed because I don't let my staff test what I buy online”. Now, you knew this order was going to be delivered on so and so date, you even get Delhivery notification messages and updates in real-time, you could have alerted your office to attend to it? *sigh*

Now 9-10 days later you’re claiming 1 router is not working. I repeatedly told you I checked it, it was running fine. My brother said that it was fine too. He sold it because he moved to mesh. It was used in our office. And worked flawlessly! Besides all of this, just before packing I sent you videos and screenshots of each individual router in working condition! From all the routers I sold to you, this was the most valuable and best in condition router.

In our WhatsApp chat, I tried to help you with solutions, but you were adamant just because you’re an “internet service provider in Rajasthan”, you know everything!!
I dropped whatever I was doing, took time and tried to help you, I was trying to help with answers and troubleshoot, but you kept replying like this - “buddy, I am an ISP in Rajasthan”, “buddy i am proficient in all these”, “buddy like I said I am a pro in this. I do this for living.”
All these replies made me feel like an idiot, anyway.
I just want to inform you I’m not stupid with tech, my day to day life revolves around technology personally and professionally, so I too know how things work and I know for sure that router was working properly! I wouldn’t sell something that isn’t functional.

I even messaged you, what my brother ‘feels’ like happened -
You may have accidentally dropped it?
Flashed wrong firmware or 3rd party firmware?
Electrical shortage / random power failure issue?
Perhaps, god knows you may have opened and fiddled with the internals? I don’t know! Because you’ve had enough time to do this plus as you say you’re in the ISP service, this is quite a possibility in our eyes. Who knows!?

Now you’re harassing me to take it back and also claim to not want the refund. I told you I do not have time for this, what’s done is done, what’s sold is sold!
I do not want anything to do with you and this anymore, I’m quite fed up and fatigued over this!
I had given you enough time to get back to me, you think others would even entertain you after 10 days past the return date? Would Amazon take back stuff after their return period? Now I’m not Amazon, I’m just selling used, unused and not wanted stuff on a forum.

Thanks, but now I’m moving on.

Hopefully you will too!

Screenshot of the last few messages from WhatsApp.

IMG_3311.png

Mod’s do not delete anything. Haven’t done anything wrong, I feel like he’s just trying to pull his weight of 150+ experience on me. Any issue please DM me. Thanks!

Last edited:
lol! i am not even trying for a refund. i just want to send it to you on my expense. so you can check and keep it for yourself.

and i didnt even wanted you to write such ramayan and share explanation.

1. when deal happened, i was already on road trip and conference and couple of imp work in delhi. (i have a youtube channel, you can check. @kendendoesthings) infact i paid you from delhi. Because of the fact i never walked out of a deal ever. and i never keep people waiting.

2. i never ask my staff to check what i buy online. because i trust myself more ( for the same reason your brother mention in chat, like I dropped it ) lolx
I rated you +ive . because i trusted you 100% based on video you sent. Thats forum is all about

3. i check it moment i arrived in my town. and messaged. please remember there were other routers too which works great.

4. there is a difference between our forum and olx. we morally take responsibility for things we sale. We had members helped configured things on anydesk and team viewer long after they were sold. remember one guy who used to sell Seagate modded NAS for torrents. I have sent free laptop adaptors for laptops that i have sold long after the deal.

5. Well from the chaat of your bro ( he thinks i am a novice on handling things) i am in this biz for 26 years. and also ISP who specializes in Internet in rural rajasthan as part of PM digital india plan. Yes i have been awarded by him.

as far as this router is concerned its a lemon. fact that your brother dont even want it back for free.( Brother wants to sell. Found in storage.) lolz
i dont care for such amounts. because i have donated much higher priced item here or other places.

infact i many years ago.... joined this and E to find cheap items to donate. Later i bought items for my biz and use.

what is the issue here. I am not asking you for a REFUND. i am wanting to send you the router check it and be satisfied.

Last edited:
2. i never ask my staff to check what i buy online. because i trust myself more ( for the same reason your brother mention in chat, like I dropped it ) lolx
I rated you +ive . because i trusted you 100% based on video you sent. Thats forum is all about
Well then, thanks for the positive rating! :) Because in my eyes the product was as per description, functional with all proof sent and delivered intact (with a tremendous amount of time and effort put into the packing and protection, even spent nearly 2 rolls of tape to secure it all together). A lot of people have praised my packing efforts, so even damage via shipment can be ruled out. :)

Also, to be clear you offered me a quote 20% less than expected, still I considered and accepted.
Then you asked for my payment details, sent you that, expected payment but then you say “Pack and send me image from all sides. Payment is instant after that”.
I don’t normally accept terms and dictations from the buyer, you had an aggressive tone of approach towards the deal. Told you I had 30+ rep with no issues, but then you boasted about your 150+ rep, ok so I gave in.

Lastly, if you like to donate stuff here and there, then why are you bargaining with our deals? You‘re taking a chunk of our sale value (20%) and then giving it away.
Fine, you are doing good work for your state’s rural infrastructure, good for you! Frame up that award!

Now, I’d suggest you keep that router as memorabilia of this issue, next time don’t order things and then come back running weeks later with an issue when it’s your fault you cannot check it in time!

Would like to end this now, product delivered as per description in working functionality with all proof sent and delivered intact!

You took far too long to revert an issue, besides now, after all this aggressive dealing + bullying with your REP status, you can understand I don’t trust you fully!
There is a possibility of you or someone from your “ISP” office who may have manipulated the device in the over and above extended period of time!
There are genuine people here in the group, please respect their time, effort and money!
And if so, you haven’t actually done anything to it, then this comes under the “act of god” circumstances, sometimes stuff happens and it’s just pure bad luck!
And as you said, you were a mod on “Erodov”, then you can understand this clearly!!

Enough of this!

I have spoken.

Cheers!

Proof of my packing -

IMG_2765.jpegIMG_2766.jpegIMG_2767.jpegIMG_2768.jpegIMG_2769.jpegIMG_2770.jpegIMG_2771.jpegIMG_2772.jpegIMG_2776.jpeg

fd581b3b-5cf5-441e-8c0c-f4df857045fb.jpeg

I even gave position explanation -
Green - Antennas
Blue - Small Charger
Red - Small Charger
Black - WNDR Stand.
Big Charger Underneath Everything.

IMG_2778.jpegIMG_2793.jpegIMG_2794.jpegIMG_2796.jpegIMG_2797.jpeg

Last edited:
1. Brother wants to sell. Found in storage.
2. i am sending it on my expense and without refund for you to test.

these two facts and that your brother dont want it back and consider it my issue and you dont even want to test. shows more about the deal.

You know its a forum with mutual interests. many had made friends here for life and many meet offline, shared other life events, some bad and some good with other members. its not just a place for deals. if it was it will be another olx.

i rest my case now.

Thank You

Netgear R6400v2 AC1750
Warranty -
Nil. Will provide 1 day testing upon receiving.
Learn to respect other peoples terms, the world doesn’t revolve around you!

Now stop harassing me or I will have to make an official complaint!

Learn to respect other peoples terms, the world doesn’t revolve around you!

Now stop harassing me or I will have to make an official complaint!
is this harassment. i am stating facts.

please go ahead with complaints

also like i said. i rest my case !

is this harassment. i am stating facts.

please go ahead with complaints

also like i said. i rest my case !
And have you read my extended list of facts all stated above? You’re so adamant now I’m convinced you‘ve done some manipulation to the router.

I don’t want your charity or donation of the router. I know very well it does work!

Now just get out of my thread!

@puns @Crazy_Eddy please lock the thread. Withdrawing the last item for sale, have had enough of this guys behaviour.

Edit: Nevermind, please keep it open, I’m not gonna take fresh pics with a new date of the last item because of this guy. Just quite fed up as you can see.

Thank you!

Last edited:
lol! i am not even trying for a refund. i just want to send it to you on my expense. so you can check and keep it for yourself.

and i didnt even wanted you to write such ramayan and share explanation.

1. when deal happened, i was already on road trip and conference and couple of imp work in delhi. (i have a youtube channel, you can check. @kendendoesthings) infact i paid you from delhi. Because of the fact i never walked out of a deal ever. and i never keep people waiting.

3. i check it moment i arrived in my town. and messaged. please remember there were other routers too which works great.

4. there is a difference between our forum and olx. we morally take responsibility for things we sale. We had members helped configured things on anydesk and team viewer long after they were sold. remember one guy who used to sell Seagate modded NAS for torrents. I have sent free laptop adaptors for laptops that i have sold long after the deal.

5. Well from the chaat of your bro ( he thinks i am a novice on handling things) i am in this biz for 26 years. and also ISP who specializes in Internet in rural rajasthan as part of PM digital india plan. Yes i have been awarded by him.

as far as this router is concerned its a lemon. fact that your brother dont even want it back for free.( Brother wants to sell. Found in storage.) lolz
i dont care for such amounts. because i have donated much higher priced item here or other places.

infact i many years ago.... joined this and E to find cheap items to donate. Later i bought items for my biz and use.

what is the issue here. I am not asking you for a REFUND. i am wanting to send you the router check it and be satisfied.
Asking the seller to ship when you are not in town while knowing that the seller is providing 1 day of testing is absurd.
Replying back after 9 days after receiving the product is actually very suspicious!
Not asking your staff to check was your 2nd mistake. How can you not trust your own staff being an ISP which has received an award from the PM ? What kind of Internet are your providing? Top Secret??
Since you said you keep making donations think of this as one and Move on.
You are blatantly sabotaging the sellers post repeatedly. Move on. You made several mistakes.

Asking the seller to ship when you are not in town while knowing that the seller is providing 1 day of testing is absurd.
Replying back after 9 days after receiving the product is actually very suspicious!
Not asking your staff to check was your 2nd mistake. How can you not trust your own staff being an ISP which has received an award from the PM ? What kind of Internet are your providing? Top Secret??
Since you said you keep making donations think of this as one and Move on.
You are blatantly sabotaging the sellers post repeatedly. Move on. You made several mistakes
dont jump to conclusions.

i am done for on this thread.

Last Item Remaining -

Logitech K480 Wireless Multi-Device Keyboard for Windows, Apple iOS Android Or Chrome, Wireless Bluetooth (White) - ₹1,500 (Price Fixed, No Bargains, No Holds)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back