PC Peripherals Corsair CX - new series

coolest

Disciple
Any idea when are we going to see CX New series. CX430V2 is not available since last 2 month and I need to buy one asap. I prefer corsair only because of top class support.

Any idea when are we going to see CX New series. CX430V2 is not available since last 2 month and I need to buy one asap. I prefer corsair only because of top class support.
It is available in bangalore and I got it for 2500+VAT some 2 weeks back. It is the V3 version actually BUT on the box, the import sticker will say that it is a V2 model and worse, over the box it says cx430!. Wonder why they made it so confusing. The main change is that they have improved the efficiency levels for almost all models. CXV30 V2 was 80 plus and now the V3 is 80 plus bronze.

Also over the PSU sticker inside they do not mention the correct model number but instead mention some other number. This number is nothing but the internal model reference number used by Corsair when they complete their TUV certification process.

Hope this clears all queries.

To add to the above, the models that are available in the market now are actually meant for the UK market and hence the Power cord 3 pin head is unsuitable for Indian standard. Tell your dealer to include an Indian version of the cable. The same was reported some where on flipkart where some user was saying something about not getting the right cable in the box.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can try this.

http://www.flipkart.com/ps/PSUD5XZ4ZJ5YPGBU

Take IT wares as the option from the seller list.
I am not sure if you would receive the right cable though, but thats ok since you can use any old cable or a new one is available for around 80 bucks.

Thanks. Flipkart site is not opening due to some technical problem at their end. I will check it once its operational.

And I am not worried about cable at all. :)

I also got UK plug cable in my TX650. But i have no issues with it since i have universal socket

Infact the UK plug snug fits much more tightly then Indian version and its a good thing

I would any day prefer the UK plug

I also hope Corsair looks into the confusion of naming of models in india and rectifies it

One can easily get cheated by a seller and he can sell you older stock at the price of new model. And once you open the box ITS ALL OVER

Back