Courier Service Feedback

I fed up with hefty charges of DTDC, finally I wanted to send a phone via EMS...I went to PO near to me, saying ..can't send electronics items through speed post.:mad::mad: , Any idea ?

jijojose79 said:
I fed up with hefty charges of DTDC, finally I wanted to send a phone via EMS...I went to PO near to me, saying ..can't send electronics items through speed post.:mad::mad: , Any idea ?
Send it through TNT,,

Hows the good luck courier, bought an item from ebay, the seller have shipped it on 22nd, but i haven't received it till date. Anyone with some experience with good-luck courier ??

[mod] Try to keep discussions to appropriate threads, this thread is for 'Courier Service feedback', only make posts related to that topic [/mod]

aramax is trying to ship my laptop somewhere in delhi and i have clearly mention the address for lucknow

0/100 for these stupids

have a look @ the log on there website

New Delhi,India 05/02/2011 06:00 PM Shipment on Hold

New Delhi,India 06:00 PM Attempted Delivery - Incorrect or Incomplete Address / Delivery Rescheduled

New Delhi,India 02:00 PM Attempted Delivery - Incorrect or Incomplete Address / Delivery Rescheduled

New Delhi,India 11:45 AM Shipment Received at Operations Facility

Mahipalpur- Hub,India 04/30/2011 04:10 PM Shipment Forwarded to Beyond Delivery Area

Mahipalpur- Hub,India 03:13 PM Shipment Received at Operations Facility

Mahipalpur City,India 03:52 AM Shipment Record Created

Mahipalpur City,India 03:52 AM Shipment Forwarded to - Mahipalpur City,India

Connaught Place,India 04/29/2011 09:12 PM Shipment Received at Origin Facility

How u came to know that they are trying to deliver the parcel in New Delhi ?

They had clearly mentioned that the parcel is forwarded to beyond delivery area this means your parcel is in Lucknow its better u call Aramex CC and find out where is the the parcel before giving 0/100.

May be the address on the parcel is wrong

karankapoor said:
How u came to know that they are trying to deliver the parcel in New Delhi ?

They had clearly mentioned that the parcel is forwarded to beyond delivery area this means your parcel is in Lucknow its better u call Aramex CC and find out where is the the parcel before giving 0/100.

May be the address on the parcel is wrong
New Delhi,India 02:00 PM Attempted Delivery - Incorrect or Incomplete Address / Delivery Rescheduled

they are trying to deliver in delhi and the current status shows
New Delhi,India 05/02/2011 06:00 PM Shipment on Hold

they received the laptop on 29th and its in delhi [3-may-2011 - 4 days gone]

there shipping details shows lucknow but not complete address

In all the shipment from Aramex which are for BEYOND DELIVERY AREA it will show NEW DELHI, So this does not mean they are trying to deliver it in Delhi so call there CC # 012433003300 and check.

today i got my laptop after so much problems and constantly calling delhi and locally in lucknow

the courier guy was so arrogant that i almost ended beating that b@st@rd

i would never do business with these @ssh@lls

I have just sent a HD5850 to ghaziabad via blue dart(knew it was expensive, but buyer paid for the shipping), 1.5kgs cost 560/-, time of delivery was 20hrs(2.00pm drop, next day 10.00am shipped), very good tracking.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I have a package sent to me via Professional couriers(very small and 200gms weight) and the tracking id does not work, is this normal? Help please.

Have sent two packages via First flight and another one via Gati. The two packages sent by First flight were a 8GB microsd card for my friend and a old 2.5inch 250gb hdd for my brother. The Gati one was a small music box with added storage area for make up stuff it was about 1KG and sent it to my sister ued Gati because she insisted otherwise would have used first flight since its closer.

Now starts the problems the HDD was delivered after 5 days that also to Noida, when asked what took so much time they say rain. The MicroSD is not delivered its still on route and when i chatted with their CC they say they cant find it anywhere so its lost what a loss since i had not taken insurance. The Gati one was delivered in 2 days to Pune.

The lesson never send small things via first flight they f it up, use blue dart instead. Gati is good for big things "BTW the outer box was destroyed by Gati but the inner box of the packaging was intact...

Back