Courier Service Feedback

Can anyone tell me which is a the best and reasonable courier to send mobile phone ?? Bluedart guy in my office say it wil cost 2200 rupees :O

How much is the phone value ? There was a thread recently where to save courier money they lost the mobile .

Just a heads up !

^^Yes i remember that thread. But wanted to know which courier will gleefully accept the phone without creating fuss and charge a flat rate. Phone value approx 8000

raksrules said:
^^Yes i remember that thread. But wanted to know which courier will gleefully accept the phone without creating fuss and charge a flat rate. Phone value approx 8000
overnite couriers have a special service known as mobile express meant for shipping mobiles,it will cost you around 400 for non-insured and around 700-800 with insurance, for insurance declare the mobile as new and get/fake the bill :p

^^Is it also safe to get it without insurance since i dont have any bill.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

overnite courier people in my city not picking up phone :mad:

raksrules said:
^^Is it also safe to get it without insurance since i dont have any bill.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

overnite courier people in my city not picking up phone :mad:
i have shipped without insurance only and it reached safely but you can ask the buyer to share the insurance charges and just print/fake a bill.

Got contact of some marketing head etc from their customer care and she was super polite and helpful. Told me it would cost 350 to send the mobile and also gave me a number of a person who will pickup the phone whenever needed.

Had 2 bad experiences with Trackon..
#1)I bought an hdd from bublez on and he shipped it on 11 may..it was to be delivered to me on 17 may according to online tracking..I contacted them and they told me that no such parcel is there..i did same for 2 more days and got same reply.Finally i visited their office and gave them tracking number and told them to check on website..finally they found it and handed over to me..then i asked them whats this..a person amongst them told me that we have just received it..i did not spoke too much as i was in hurry..

#2)I shipped my sony headset to RD274 on 25 may..it was 3rd june but the RD274 did not recieved that packet..I called trakon courier guys 3 times but no1 picked fone and finally 5th time i was lucky and asked about and they again told me that such items are not allowed..that was enough.I went to their office and i was too loud and rude bcoz of their bad services.I told them to atleast inform me about that they cannot deliver it..
So i would not recommend trackon losers to anyone..

Stay safe from fcking Aramex Kolkata.....:mad:

They had no intention to sent my package(from letsbuy) from the beginning.

They were holding my package without for any reason from 18th May 2011.

So,finally I had no choice and collect it myself from their one and only office in Kolkata.

Wish Aramex Kolkata Office demolish without any earth quake.....

had a very bad experience this time. i usually get my stuff through DTDC. they are cheap, fast and reliable. this time the parcel was sent through blazeflash courier. it was sent from ghaziabad on 21st may and it reached me today after going through the ordeal of going to their office more than a dozen times, calling up the regional manager and finally when i get it, the gfx card is bent and in pathetic state. was stunned looking at the condition. don't go for blazeflash. very disappointed and angry because of them :mad:

Revolution said:
Stay safe from fcking Aramex Kolkata.....:mad:

They had no intention to sent my package(from letsbuy) from the beginning.

They were holding my package without for any reason from 18th May 2011.

So,finally I had no choice and collect it myself from their one and only office in Kolkata.

Wish Aramex Kolkata Office demolish without any earth quake.....

+1

Aramex Kolkata is the worst courier I've came across.

3 of my package from Letsbuy arrived at their Kolkata office on 2.6.11 at 5PM (according to their website). All of them have same delivery address. I got delivery of only one package today afternoon.

I also had to go to their office several times to collect my ShopNShip packages as they would delay without any reason.

i recently bought a "car fm modulator" through ebay, the guy sent it to me using the so-called "On Dot courier" and it took a good amount of time to delivered from delhi to delhi itself..

now, when i got it, i opened the package and to my surprise, there was only the box and no fm modulator in it except 2 connector pins..

i called the seller and he argued with me and then asked me to send it back, the entire package, i havent yet coz of my exams, but i'm thinking of what can be done in case the seller doesn't ship the item..

archat68 said:
I also had to go to their office several times to collect my ShopNShip packages as they would delay without any reason.

Aramex means "collect items by yourself".

You have to spent money and time and have to go their office,wait for an hor time and take your parcel.

Just like a courier boy who have to pay for the job instead get paid for his work..

What a fcking nonsense.

Next time I must have to calculate before make and order from letsbuys because have to add my precious time,money and hassle with the price of the item which I'm gonna order.....

Ordered a digi cam a week ago through COD from letsbuy they shipped through ARAMEX till now not delivered its laying on kolkata for 3 days.:mad: :cursing:

Pls some one throw a bomb on Aramex Kolkata office.:bomb:

is the post office recommended for sending HDD's ? I ordered a laptop HDD , and turns out the dealer sent it through post office. I'm a bit worried :-s

greenhorn said:
is the post office recommended for sending HDD's ? I ordered a laptop HDD , and turns out the dealer sent it through post office. I'm a bit worried :-s

India Post..Depends on the staff at both sender and yours place..Last year I ordered a gfx card from Austria..The sender sent it via normal post(not even registered post) but thankfully card was all right when it arrived to me.So Hdd being a delicate thing,might be a thing to worry but don't worry..

As usual Aramex courier delivered the shipments 15 days after it reached local bangalore office, was not able to break their heads as didnt have tracking number for these freecharge coupons shipments.

Back