Courier Service Feedback

Experience: Received almost 50 items in the last one year.

DTDC - 8/10 - lazy fellows. Never misplaced anything but have to go to them to collect many time.

Bluedart - 10/10 - Almost always delivers in 2 days flat from anywhere in India.

Fedex - 10/10 - Almost always delivers in 2 days flat from anywhere in India.

Aramex - 9/10 - Delivers promplty. May be a day or 2 delay.

Deccan 360 - 0/10 . Chor. Even their tracking system is screwed. Beware. Dove soaps are still missing. Customer care has no idea.

Aramex pune sux. These guys are faking on there website that the guy visited home and no one at home.

Now i will have to think twice before shopping from letsbuy if they are going to use only aramex.

greenhorn said:
is the post office recommended for sending HDD's ? I ordered a laptop HDD , and turns out the dealer sent it through post office. I'm a bit worried :-s
Did the hard drive finally reach you in one piece?

DTDC , sucks!

they have eaten my dove soaps :(

and they say they have not received the item :'(

but the status shows out for delivery for 2 days flat !!!!

I am really impressed by Aramex.My last 11 orders now by Aramex have been delivered in flat 1-2 days whereas bluedart takes no less than 2 days.

Last order i received now through Aramex was shipped from Mumbai yesterday night and got delivered in NCR in less than 24 hrs. For me aramex is 11/10:)

avinashwarrier said:
DTDC , sucks!

call up their helpline and make a hue and cry

thats what i did

lets see what happens

DTDC kerala helpline is out of coverage area since morning :p and the landline number does not exist :( i dont know how these people survive without working phones :p

avinashwarrier said:
DTDC , sucks!

kuduku said:
DTDC flicked my 2 of dove soap packets from ebay
ordered 3 received only one
DTDC jodhpur guys are a cheat
there is something wrong with DTDC. They delivered my dove soaps to my neighbours...

my sister had ordered too...their website is showing "Delivered" but she has not received it. Called their local office and they say that they have delivered it at the correct address and the person who it was shipped to has signed for it. What should I do now?

gauravs123 said:
there is something wrong with DTDC. They delivered my dove soaps to my neighbours...

my sister had ordered too...their website is showing "Delivered" but she has not received it. Called their local office and they say that they have delivered it at the correct address and the person who it was shipped to has signed for it. What should I do now?
If they haven bathed for many days then ask them to return you dove soaps in exchange of cheap hamam or lifebuoy soaps. :p

Either ways they just meant just by soaps.

gauravs123 said:

Everything is wrong with them

DTDC ARE CHEATS

They flicked my 2 dove packets

which i got back today evening after all the hue and cry

courier guy gave it to my PG guys

both were opened seal broken

2 Dove were used in one packet

went to their franchise blasted them

Only remorse couldnt haul that delivery guy who wanted to talk on phone but doesnt want to come and meet in person

Have told them i want 3 new dove soaps , that complete pack and gave those used ones to the franchise operator

For shipping mobiles or items like tablets etc:

i) Blue Dart - the best option but costly.

ii) TNT - very good - but they don't have any option for insurance and they require you sign an indemnity bond declaring that you will not hold TNT responsible for any loss or damage - I'm not very comfortable with this point for costly items. But nothing happened to me ever!!

iii) I'm seeing some negative feedback about DTDC. But I mostly use DTDC - and nothing ever happened to my consignments ever!! The trick is to use a branch office rather than a franchisee and use the Plus service.

Also, if you use DTDC to ship costly items - you have to use DTDC Plus and declare it properly and pay 2% of the value declared as insurance charge. So, for a 12K mobile weighing 500 gms shipped to to metro cities your charge is 150/-+Rs. 240 (insurance). Above 500 gm but below 1KG 235/- + 240/-. Rates are a bit higher for non-metro cities. Peace of mind.

vi) You can use Overnite Express - they have mobile service - they charge flat 250 Rs. for this + 2% of the value declared as insurance charge. They'll check the package in front of you and pack it in a tamper proof poly pouch which has a seal no on it - if any body tries to open the pack the seal no . gets torn and that seal no is also mentioned on receipt you receive. You can inform the other party to check the seal and seal no before accepting delivery. So, within 500/- you can ship a mobile worth Rs. 12K very securely.

Okay. I'll tell a dirty secret about how I have been sending my packages via any courier service and have never got disappointment. This little trick you don't have to apply if you're not comfortable with it. It worked for me and should keep working for the time to come.

I have taken prints of this logo that I made long ago:

1WEO9.png

And I put it on every package that I ship.

True Story. :p

Arihant.EXE said:
Okay. I'll tell a dirty secret about how I have been sending my packages via any courier service and have never got disappointment. This little trick you don't have to apply if you're not comfortable with it. It worked for me and should keep working for the time to come.

1WEO9.png

Superb...Nice trick

Arihant.EXE said:

1WEO9.png

Great idea..this will surely keep the thugs at bay :)

Arihant.EXE said:

1WEO9.png

Thats Why you are a MOD.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Another Update: Received all the Dove and Lux soaps safely from DTDC.

Back