Courier Service Feedback

Avoid Delhivery especially if it's a pre-paid purchase. I had ordered a PS Vita memory which costs 2.7k for 16 GB. I never got the delivery and they said it's already delivered i had to go through a lot to get my item back. Also when i called the courier guys they were like "You have purchased only a 16GB memory card.." and only after letting them know that i had spent 2.7k for the memory card, i got the delivery in 30 minutes after the call. All these things took around 10 days. Really bad experience, but the good part is. I got the product finally.

Feedback for Bluedart
For a distance of 30km, they take 7 days to deliver

0wCuhf7.jpg

BlueDart is pathetic! It looks like the Dart no longer hits the bull's eye. An order which was supposed to take 7 days max took 10 days. Two of their contact nos. given on their site do not work. Their delivery guys couldn't find my address even with a huge-ass landmark! Not sure why some sellers still use this filth. At least with Speedpost i know beforehand that it will not be a quick delivery. I still haven't forgotten that time when i paid a premium of 350rs for a 2-days delivery but which took nearly a week! I will stay away from BlueDart and will not buy anything from sellers who want to use this courier service.
DTDC seems to be a lot better. I love FedEx but their fees are for the p0$h only. >.>

^^ Bluedart service depends upon their franchisee. I had problem in Kolkata but after they changed their franchisee it is smooth now. In Delhi for the last 18months I've not faced a single problem.

^I faced problems with Bluedart in two cities: Delhi and Imphal.
And strangely enough, some DTDC offices in South Delhi didn't want to ship computer motherboards/RAM. I had to lie just to ship them. Weird.

I ordered a 2lbs 'used' 'audio equipment part' from Amazon.com. Used PPOBox for delivery. Got bill of Rs.4200 for a Rs.8300 product. What now? Am I screwed?

Can someone suggest a courier delivery for heavy items? My mom wants to send me a carton full of preserved food and snacks, from Bhopal. Suggest someone good please and light on pocket.

If you want something cheaper than speedpost, then railway parcel service. You have to go to railway station and give and collect it. But it just cost me 500 to send 60kg parcel 1500Km

I had ordered some stuff "fulfilled byAmazon", they had been sending items via various couriers all of which worked great (even Indian speedpost). Then I bought some batteries which got posted by Ecom express. Item started its journey from Bhiwandi (in Mumbai), took 3 days to Pune and then 2 day to Kohlapur, a distance of 700km via bus takes 12hrs. Then it disappeared for good until it landed at my home 3 days later. Till then I had cancelled the order and asked Amazon to refund me. Ecom called up asking why I had refused the item and wanted "feedback" on improving their service.

Today bought stuff of paytm which got shipped via Delhivery. Reading all the reviews is making me sweat whether I will receive it :p

Last edited:
You won't get any invoice from PPObox :(
Why is that? I smell some foul-play. That customs charge is way too much. I think they are making it up.

Edit: Just checked mail they sent the receipt. It's true, I got screwed by customs. Now I have to pay 50% of the total cost. :([DOUBLEPOST=1447057879][/DOUBLEPOST]
You won't get any invoice from PPObox :(
Sorry to bother but just now I was proceeding to pay on PPOBOX and th page they ask for credit card and other sensitive details is not secured. No SSL certification not even a HTTPS protocol. How you guys pay them?

I just talked to their Customer care and the guy said that I can pay them in their account directly, I am not sure about that and wanted to use credit card for payment.

Last edited:
How does one pay for both sending and returning a package? Can someone guide me through the process? Thinking of returning one item to an Amazon seller but since the time for product returns has passed I have to do it at my own cost, will bear both shipping and returns costs. :|

So Speedpost in Koramangala/Bangalore is refusing to ship a memory card saying its prohibited. How the hell did they ship my order from Amazon then? A DTDC office in Delhi refused to ship a motherboard while overcharging at some other places. Do these idiots think my stuff are radioactive?? Meanwhile BlueDart here hasn't come for return pickup even after a week and half.
Some awesome courier service there.

So Speedpost in Koramangala/Bangalore is refusing to ship a memory card saying its prohibited. How the hell did they ship my order from Amazon then? A DTDC office in Delhi refused to ship a motherboard while overcharging at some other places. Do these idiots think my stuff are radioactive?? Meanwhile BlueDart here hasn't come for return pickup even after a week and half.
Some awesome courier service there.
But why u need to tell them what's inside the parcel. If they ask what's inside just tell them its a toy for a small kid. Had shipped almost everything with them and never had any problem.

Back