Courier Service Feedback

Its the seller who have to take this decision.Though expensive dtdc looks best bet so far.Dont know what makes them to go for track-on.

Metalspree said:
Please avoid Trackon couriers at any cost.They are a big fraud .They stole my RE2 which was sent to Chandigarh :mad: :mad:. Their customer care is useless,arrogant and rude ,speedpost customer care is better.
best way to deal with these kind of fck turd courier company is to send 1 empty mobile phone box and fill it up with sheets of paper abusing them and their courier service :rofl: Let them open it and take it... this will teach them a good lesson

Metalspree said:
Please avoid Trackon couriers at any cost.They are a big fraud .They stole my RE2 which was sent to Chandigarh :mad: :mad:. Their customer care is useless,arrogant and rude ,speedpost customer care is better.

it was me who was to receive the item ,when courier reached me i opened it in front of courier guy ..and damn it was empty ..i refused to accept it and later went to their head office as well local office ,very casual attitude and they simply dont care about it, can you believe it the next day when i went there the manager told me "yehh to hota rahta hai "and kept avoiding me :mad::mad:....i feel like going there again with bunch of my friends and beating the hell out of him :p:p

BTW the courier company so pathetic that many of their consignments were lying outside their office in open unattended :mad:

amit25589 said:
try pafex its the best service atleast for me may be because i dealt more in south india......
for the whole south pafex is mind blowing
now its fedex india
but they have bad prices
min tariff is for 1 kg

Pafex works great for me too, only 24hr to deliver my package from Punjab to Bombay.

Pafex were not ready to accept earphones today telling airport authorities will create problems wtf :O , whom to contact to complain about it because bombay to goa they shop electronic items and do not do vice versa wtf

freak86 said:
any suggestion for a courier service that provides COD pan India?
any suggestions appreciated..
there are many who provide cod like aramax dtdc and bluedart but i am not sure they provide for single unit or not

My preferences:

Country Wide:

Pafex / Fedex

Bluedart

Aramex

Within Maharashtra (includes limited cities) :

Vichare Couriers (Damn cheap.. send 1half KG worth parcel within mumbai for 35bucks with express shipping. They even mailed Proof of delivery to my address free of cost that i filled while adding shipment details.)

What I Avoid:

DTDC
(Never deliver to my address, I also have to call and inquire if they have my shipment and pickup personally) Not exactly Door To Door Courier in my case

Also they charge ridiculously despite of mentioning their own rates printed and stuck at their own office. Only way to bargain is to say 'I have done this before'

I am currently using Blazeflash for courier services...

Pretty satisfied with their service.

The guy charges me

DOCS

Local - Rs 10

Outside- Rs 25

NON DOCS (<300gm)

Local - Rs 20

Outside- Rs 40

Anything cheaper and better than this ??

CA50 said:
Hows overnite courier? Any experience?
I have used them in past and they were like blue dart. Expensive and on time. Not sure how much things have changed as I do not see their center too much around my place.

Hmm... i think these courier service are not as bad as we think. Some are saying that dtdc is bad and they flick parcel - well that is true but that is limited to a particular branch/office. because the guys at a certain branch is bad, we can't say that the whole courier service is bad, coz so far i am getting good service from dtdc.

And i must say that the local couriers are the worst coz, they are expert in opening and sealing parcel...you know what i mean :p

Pafex sucks... expecially where I am living. Didn't deliver my parcel saying that they only come to my area on Fridays. The best part is they told me this on a Saturday almost 1.5 weeks after my parcel was delivered to their office. I had to finally pick it up, which meant burning petrol to go to the industrial area and I wasn't even reimbursed the shipping charges as promised by ELounge

Recently I couriered 2 articles to Delhi from Punjab through DTDC, only one reached destination. Paid 150/- for the shipment.
Very-very poor service.

I don't know about the service of DTDC everywhere but I have dealt with them for several times and I am really satisfied with them.If shipments are from Mumbai,and Delhi I recieve it within 2 days, exactly.And from other places not more than 3-4 days.

Dealt two times with Blue Dart and One time with TNT they also performs well in there services.But,yes DTDC is overpriced.

DTDC Plus is pretty good.

I'm using it for some time. Rs. 140 for upto 500GM for metros and rs. 170 for non-metros. Assured next business day delivery.

Back