Courier Service Feedback

josejeya26 said:
Has anyone shipped high value items to the Northeast? Sold a phone on ebay. Assuming the buyer pays for it, could you guys recommend some courier? Buyer is based in Aizawl, Mizoram. Feedback for the buyer is good.

Sent the phone with Overnite Express. Cost Rs1,000 including insurance upto Rs15,000. Took nearly a week to get there. But satisfied with the safe delivery.

First flight couriers in Hyderabad does not seem to have any ethics.I had a parcel sent to me from Mumbai and it's been lying in their Hyderabad office - tracking status states that "party refused to accept" :p .They never even contacted me.
I've also seen this same fraudulent non-delivery reason with Aramex.

First flight is a terrible courier with inexistant customer service, they tried to steal one of my courier by posting false updates.

I all worked miraculusly one day after I went to all thier facebook pages and posted pages of thier status updates fro the tracking page. Do hit FB and post everywhere about it you can, they have multiple pages.

shrjun said:
First flight couriers in Hyderabad does not seem to have any ethics.I had a parcel sent to me from Mumbai and it's been lying in their Hyderabad office - tracking status states that "party refused to accept" :p .They never even contacted me.

I've also seen this same fraudulent non-delivery reason with Aramex.

Sent a phone from Chennai to Bangalore by DTDC Mention plus. It seems they check the contents of the item at each transit point. Shipping took one working day. Costed me Rs580( Rs180+ Insurance at 2%) Buyer has confirmed the arrival of the contents in good condition.

does any know ARAMEX courier office no in Panipat..,haryana..

bought from letsbuy. 4 days hgone still no...info..how is Aramex? plz someone provide contct address. no. of Aramex .in panipat..

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

commn someone plz help....

Got torn magazine pages instead of audio accessories from MP4Nation

Had ordered a Brainwavs iem and and an audio connector from MP4Nation via Paypal around two weeks back. The package was delivered yesterday and on opening it was shocked to see that it only contained craftfully folded torn magazine pages of Overdrive 2011. The original items were stolen by someone in between.

I have ordered quite a lot of items from DX as well who use India Post for delivery but this is my first bad experience with MP4Nation and India Post.

I had logged a ticket with MP4N but they disowned themselves from any responsibility, stating I should have checked for package tampering at the time of signing and rejected the items(though the label on the envelope does say that item could be opened up by customs and it had happened when I had order an RC heli). Also not sure how feasible this is since the items are received/signed by others at home since the postal delivery is at times when I am in office. Also the original items seems to removed and fake items packed very carefully(as you can see in the images), there was hardly any visible evidence of tampering.
They asked me to follow up with India Post and file for compensation with them. Overall I am kind of disappointed with their attitude.

With respect to India Post I am planning to lodge a formal complaint with the Post Master(online complaint for some reason does not allow me to choose the type of complaint). I am not too optimistic of getting my items back but at the very least I want to ensure that this does occur again. So what are my options and has anyone else had a similar experience from MP4Nation/India Post ?

Write a written complaint and take a receipt and see the fun

your loss might not be recovered but will sort out the system

Only deal with them in written complaints

send it to all in chain

Re: Got torn magazine pages instead of audio accessories from MP4Nation

mymandarin123 said:
Had ordered a Brainwavs iem and and an audio connector from MP4Nation via Paypal around two weeks back. The package was delivered yesterday and on opening it was shocked to see that it only contained craftfully folded torn magazine pages of Overdrive 2011. The original items were stolen by someone in between.

File dispute with paypal.

kuduku said:
Write a written complaint and take a receipt and see the fun
your loss might not be recovered but will sort out the system
Only deal with them in written complaints
send it to all in chain

I gave a written complaint and got an acknowledgement from the Post Master at the local post office, but he remarked that there was nothing that could be done by him, since they had just delivered the item and it was intact at that time. He stood behind his staff and said there was no way somethinglike this could happen there, putting the onus of the theft at the sorting post office at VileParle or at the shipper's post office. He declined to give me this in writing though stating the action taken report is send to HO. I plan to follow up this by sending another complaint to the Mumbai GPO.

Paypal dispute is the last action item.

Positive experience with DTDC finally, sent an ipad and few other stuff to Navi Mumbai via PTP( Prime Time Plus) which is guaranteed next day delivery by 12 PM. Its expensive but worth it left the package at local DTDC branch at 4 PM yesterday was delivered 30 mins ago.

Charges were INR 875/- for 2.5kg package.

Beaware that local DTDC lamers will tell do not declare the package as high value item as it will attract sales tax ,commerical tax, OCTROI for Navi Mumbai aswell. Thats all bull$h!t declare the original value of the item to claim insurance incase something goes wrong in transit.

One morething with DTDC / any courier is to do bullet proof packing + signatures on the tape used to pack the item ,all this is to make it hell for the guy who is planning to steal it.

I will never ship via Speed &safe or Professional Couriers again!

I had sent a few important documents via both of them, and neither of them delivered the courier!

Both them lost the package in transit :O

and s&S said" sir, u had given wrong address, so the other franchisee discarded the courier :O"

I have no idea, why neither of them called to the 2 mobile numbers given !

I have sent so many couriers in the same address via speed post and BD, and none of them had any issues :O

blue dart delivered some documents of mine in flat one day to chandigarh :O awesome

DTDC took 7 days from chennai to hyderabad... thats them....

Pafex to see now.. sending a gpu using pafex..

DTDC are the best Thieves of the business of Couriers! A package completely ripped open with a cutting blade and offered to me.

The Delivery guy comes to the door step and so politely says Sir, here is your package and says check if everything is there or i'll return the package... Is this how people trancact in a business.. Phew! Pathetic service people.

Guys I was thinking of getting a cabinet online as locally only circle, frontech, etc are available, so which courier service is best and cheap for shipping such high weight packages. How is the dtdc surface, and which courier do the online store such as SMC, theitwares, etc use for cabinets and monitors.

One of my friend lost the item from DTDC and claimed for insurance refund. It's been more than one and a half month, he does followups with them,still the DTDC branch people says they didn't received any refund from DTDC. What can we do next step ?

-Jijo

Back