Courier Service Feedback

Is this related to Gati logistics in anyway? If yes, then they are reliable. Their timelines are a pain, though they do deliver without issues.

Yea they are the same company. I have used them to send cargo mostly from one place to another. They do reach as per the timelines they give you :)

Courier Name : Aramex..

Experience : I purchased a product from a dealer on 24th November, dealer (PristineNote) shipped it immediately at the same day through Aramex.. (I'VE NO COMPLAINS ABOUT DEALER AT ALL) I had to get it on the next day or 3rd day most probably but I didn't received it even after 4 days. Aramex Shipment tracking was not being updated. Last time it was updated on 26th (Shipment forwarded to Bombay Hub something). There was a contact number of origin office given on Tracking Portal but it didn't exist.

It was almost a week but I didn't got the product yet. I contacted Dealer, he forwarded my complain to Aramex guys over there. Their (Aramex) reason was pathetic. They found courier was mis-routed. The only thing I could do was wait, wait and wait. I waited for like 4 more days.

On the evening of 2nd December (8th day) I got a call from Aramex (Local office) that they have received a product by my name.. I asked them to ship it to my home. The answer given by them was totally hopeless. They told me, their courier guy found no body in my home. I was there in home for whole day. He even told me that there was lock on the door. I said wtf!!! I was there at home for whole day. It was not like my place is a REMOTE area. I just controlled myself and stopped argument. I had to pick it up from Aramex office. As it was evening, I told them I will come tomorrow..

The next day, I went to their office @ 11AM (I remember, they told me their office opens at 10am). But there was lock on there office. I called the number from which Aramex guy called me yesterday, it was not reachable. I waited for like 2 hours. One guy came and opened the office and delivered my product.. Crap.

Very bad experience from Aramex :sad:

Rahulrulez said:
Experience : I purchased a product from a dealer on 24th November, dealer (PristineNote) shipped it immediately at the same day through Aramex.. (I'VE NO COMPLAINS ABOUT DEALER AT ALL) I had to get it on the next day or 3rd day most probably but I didn't received it even after 4 days. Aramex Shipment tracking was not being updated. Last time it was updated on 26th (Shipment forwarded to Bombay Hub something). There was a contact number of origin office given on Tracking Portal but it didn't exist.
It was almost a week but I didn't got the product yet. I contacted Dealer, he forwarded my complain to Aramex guys over there. Their (Aramex) reason was pathetic. They found courier was mis-routed. The only thing I could do was wait, wait and wait. I waited for like 4 more days.
On the evening of 2nd December (8th day) I got a call from Aramex (Local office) that they have received a product by my name.. I asked them to ship it to my home. The answer given by them was totally hopeless. They told me, their courier guy found no body in my home. I was there in home for whole day. He even told me that there was lock on the door. I said wtf!!! I was there at home for whole day. It was not like my place is a REMOTE area. I just controlled myself and stopped argument. I had to pick it up from Aramex office. As it was evening, I told them I will come tomorrow..
The next day, I went to their office @ 11AM (I remember, they told me their office opens at 10am). But there was lock on there office. I called the number from which Aramex guy called me yesterday, it was not reachable. I waited for like 2 hours. One guy came and opened the office and delivered my product.. Crap.

Had 3-4 similar experiences with Aramex wrt domestic shipping. SnS deliveries are usually pretty fast once they make it through the customs.
Right now I prefer using DTDC Plus for nearly everything.

Also, pathetic service by ExpressIt. One of my AMZ US parcels was shipped via i-Parcel and handed over to ExpressIt on 9th. They took 6 days to deliver it from Mumbai to Delhi. :mad:

Recieve a courier via blazeflash recenty , my first experience with them , parcel sent on Friday recieved on tuesday from delhi to goa ,that was pretty quick i must say.

Recently shipped a couple of items a mobile phone and a vallet to Kolkata and Coimbatore respectively via blue dart. It was delivered to coimbatore by afternoon the next day itself. And the Mobile a day after. Totally recommend Blue dart. They have their own airlines and thus accept most things that others reject. :)

Tried contacting DTDC regarding above shipments. But they refused to take any electronic items. Strange!

^^ DTDC do not accept mobiles if you tell them its a mobile :)
but they take graphic cards and motherboards, if any center insists on opening it, try another dtdc center ;) thats how they work

Rahulrulez:1984839 said:

You waited for for two hours in front a locked office while guy's phone was unreachable? :O

I will never use DTDC again.they took 12 days to deliver my hdd from gorakhpur to pune :-(

Sent from my LG optimus one P500 using Tapatalk

^ had only one experience with them, when SMC sent some some items.

They are OK, but their tracking system is not that of DTDC

Whats with bluedart.

On tracking page, they say "Consignee not available at address". I was at the home 24H, then WTF?

This has happened twice.

Have been sending all my stuff through TNT. Mobile, computer stuff, etc etc.

Max i have been charged is 248 (Minimum 60 bucks) , and the maximum time any parcel took to reach the designated address - Less than 48 hours
<

...and minimum - 16 hours.

Back