Courier Service Feedback

The value of shipment was 6.5K (A MMX FunBook) IDK if its low value or not
tongu23e.gif

And the shipment was delivered on the same day when I posted this. It was shipped on 1 May. So 3 Days delivery time is fine IMO.

And totally agree about the FlipKart self delivery!

I've heard some complaints about parcel being opened. But it has never happened to me.

6.5k is not a low value one. By low value, I mean anything less than 500 INR. High value shipments are usually delivered on time.

#[member='Metalspree'], I agree with you.

Letsbuy uses Aramex and never i got their products delivered in less than 5days.

Recently bought a product from Letsbuy via Cod The aramex guy called in the morning saying that he'l be there in an hour to deliver. I waited more than a hour and called him, he told more 15min and Sir came after 3hrs. Wasted my time i had to attend a meeting.Dtdc guys are far better than these aramex. I wouldn't buy from the seller who ships via Aramex.

Aramex sucks and letsbuy also.

Trackon Courier, Mumbai. avoid. Its the first time i've heard of these guys. For some reason iccworld sent my item through these chimps. Been waiting for my post from 2 days.

2 whole days and they cant deliver a parcel from Santacruz airport to Vasai. A distance of 1 hour by train at most. Tracking on website not updated. useless company.
mad44.gif

DTDC = According to me BEST (in regard to price) in India.

DHL = Otherwise the best.

Aramex = The worst out of all I've used. AVOID.

BlueDart = Pretty good. Reliaable as DTDC, but costlier.

DTDC - Showed the item delivered before attempting delivery.

Showed it as delivered to "SIGN"

Called up eBay seller who said that he will not do anything and that eBay would consider the online tracking as delivered and close the case in his favour if I disputed, said to contact local DTDC guy and gave his number

Called the local DTDC guy, had to pick it up from there. (he didnt verify anything about me, just told him "Have a package from eBay, addressed to <dads name>", he handed it over)

Said that he attempted delivery though I was at home the entire time. (also said that since package doesnt mention floor, delivery boy didnt know which floor to deliver to. House has only 1 floor)

Why dont eBay sellers use proper couriers!!!

if i see DTDC anywhere on an item description in ebay, i stay away. worst courier service ever. especially for the southern part of india. the courier guys will only deliver when you call them and remind them of your package. else they take it home i guess. lol.

Dtdc Bombay, they tried delivering the package to a local Dtdc office and counted that as attempt one, and the status was ' out for delivery ' for 3 days. But finally delivered the package.

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk 2

Called up eBay seller who said that he will not do anything and that eBay would consider the online tracking as delivered and close the case in his favour if I disputed, said to contact local DTDC guy and gave his number

That's bullshit. I've had a similar experience with Blue Dart. eBay closed the case in my favor and refunded me the entire amount. One shouldn't be afraid of such sellers at all. Dunno what they think of themselves. It is the seller's responsibility so see to it that the item reaches safely to buyer's doorstep. Your seller has an attitude/arrogance problem.

hello can some one help me,my package coming from china via EMS has been detained by the postal apprasing dept,tried calling the no which was on the letter that i received,askin for an invoice but no answer, can i find agents in kolkatta to clear the package,since i m far away from kolkata i cant do nething ....pls help

That's bullshit. I've had a similar experience with Blue Dart. eBay closed the case in my favor and refunded me the entire amount. One shouldn't be afraid of such sellers at all. Dunno what they think of themselves. It is the seller's responsibility so see to it that the item reaches safely to buyer's doorstep. Your seller has an attitude/arrogance problem.

The seller seemed like the textbook definition of arrogant. I also thought that if DTDC tracking shows it as delivered, eBay will consider that only...

Sad that Bluedart did stuff like that as well

-------------------

Safexpress:

Nice experience, delivered empty boxes on Saturday to hostel, picked them up on Monday and reached home on Sunday

Cheaper and faster than Bluedart

Faster than Gati, cheaper under some circumstances

Strapping was done on boxes as well, but were handled rougher than BD and Gati

Going by the list of complaints seen online in consumer court, it appears that tons of people are facing unexplained delays in domestic delivery by Aramex Couriers

I've ordered an item paying extra charges for OverNight Parcel delivery. The seller shipped the item immediately as promised but its now 3 working days since the item has reached the Bangalore office of Aramex but not delivered yet to a location which is hardly 8 kms from their office and well within city limits. As usual, the customer service team is extremely useless and very adept at making false promises of immediate delivery which never really works.

They even shown the audacity to update the tracker with a fake "Delivery Attempted" note at 8:00 PM

ARAMEX COURIERS - PATHETIC SERVICE -- AVOID unless you want to play ball with a bunch of clueless baboons!!!

Back