Courier Service Feedback

Recently bought a open box processor from a seller and it was shipped via Amazon. I got a toy instead of the processor, sadly i didn't take unboxing video to claim refund directly from admin method. There's cctv footage which didn't cover the unboxing but can certainly make out from watching different angles. I've forwarded it to seller to make a claim in shiprocket. After this fiasco i called the local Amazon office and they said many such issues are happening for packages shipped via Amazon.

Pathetic Ajio they shipped via the ever crap DelayedVery courier. No traces since 48hrs. Just says shipped from Nagpur and thereafter they forgot..typical Delhivery DelayedVery.

Amazon this time, no tracking update since past 43hrs after the product got shipped.
Anyone who can share delhiveries tollfree or any support no. Googled ones none working.

Last edited:
Pathetic Ajio they shipped via the ever crap DelayedVery courier. No traces since 48hrs. Just says shipped from Nagpur and thereafter they forgot..typical Delhivery DelayedVery.

Amazon this time, no tracking update since past 43hrs after the product got shipped.
Anyone who can share delhiveries tollfree or any support no. Googled ones none working.

Raise complaint via website (after entering courier details). I have had some fake marked deliveries. Always got it sorted via raising a complaint from site.

T
This is their ever crap shit..

1664646504557.png

1664646657131.png

Recently bought a open box processor from a seller and it was shipped via Amazon. I got a toy instead of the processor, sadly i didn't take unboxing video to claim refund directly from admin method. There's cctv footage which didn't cover the unboxing but can certainly make out from watching different angles. I've forwarded it to seller to make a claim in shiprocket. After this fiasco i called the local Amazon office and they said many such issues are happening for packages shipped via Amazon.
Did you got your refund??

Must be taking the scenic route. The expressway should be nice this time of the year :D
Ya where it takes a sweet time of 6+ hrs just to cover a mere 180km distance...sheer shame!
First time getting one product via shreeanjanicourier servcies. WIll post feedback on status updates and post delivery...

Last edited:
Received my parcel by ShreeAnjani courier from Vadodara.
Proper tracking updates and timely delivery. But the box had a hole, may be they checked it inserting a screwdriver or some sharp object. Yet to open it though...

1665137721404.png

Was sent a couple of HDDs via Trackon Courier, last month.

1. Was shipped from Mumbai to suburban Chennai and got as far as their local delivery office - so far, so good.
2. Tagged as "no service" and returned to sender. No contact from them whatsoever, and no one picking up the phone either. Sent back to their Mumbai hub where it got stuck for a week.
3. At this point I raised a complaint, and simultaneously the sender attempted to pick it up from their Mumbai hub. Inexplicably, we were told that the shipment was headed back to Chennai and the tracking showed it in Chennai the very next day.
4. Was then asked to collect it in person from their delivery point (around ~25km away). They eventually agreed to get it to another "office" almost half-way between.

Here begins the weirdest part. When I turned up at their "office", there was no one (and no office) - only a few big bags in front of a building, totally unattended. I then called up my contact (whose number I was provided earlier), who cooly asked me to open the "Trackon" bag, take my package, sign the delivery sheet inside the bag, close everything up and leave it as it was. Did exactly that, and it ended well.

And while I appreciate his (the final delivery agent) faith in humanity, I cannot help feel that he's taking a big chance here - there is absolutely nothing stopping anyone from grabbing a few other parcels from the bag. I for one would certainly think twice about using Trackon ever again.

P.S. - This little charade actually reminded me of the "honesty shop" back in school, where everyone picked up whatever they wanted to buy and left money in a box.

Here begins the weirdest part. When I turned up at their "office", there was no one (and no office) - only a few big bags in front of a building, totally unattended. I then called up my contact (whose number I was provided earlier), who cooly asked me to open the "Trackon" bag, take my package, sign the delivery sheet inside the bag, close everything up and leave it as it was. Did exactly that, and it ended well.

And while I appreciate his (the final delivery agent) faith in humanity, I cannot help feel that he's taking a big chance here - there is absolutely nothing stopping anyone from grabbing a few other parcels from the bag. I for one would certainly think twice about using Trackon ever again.
It's the diwali time. These delivery guys have to work like animals so that we can celebrate diwali with newly bought items. And there's no diwali for them. It happens every year around this time.

There's no chance the situation will become better anyday. Because this industry keeps getting new inexperienced boys everyday. Plus cheap couriers like trackon will try to cheap out.

It's the diwali time. These delivery guys have to work like animals so that we can celebrate diwali with newly bought items. And there's no diwali for them. It happens every year around this time.

There's no chance the situation will become better anyday. Because this industry keeps getting new inexperienced boys everyday. Plus cheap couriers like trackon will try to cheap out.
Delivery boys being over-worked is a fact, but I feel the situation I faced has more to do with a franchisee owner not doing his job (or not doing it well enough).

Leaving packages unattended by the roadside and trusting random strangers to do his job is sheer carelessness and aloofness. Not everyone couriers Diwali items all the time - well, there could be a vital document or an important time-sensitive package in there, and super-exposed to a risk of being stolen/lost.

Back