Health & Fitness COVID Vaccine Experience and your preference.

Which COVID Vaccine did you get or are planning to get

• Already Received Covishield

Votes: 86 66.7%
  • Already Received Covaxin

Votes: 16 12.4%
  • Want to get Covishield

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • Want to get Covaxin

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Want to get Sputnik V

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Want to get Pfizer,Moderna, other mRNA base Vaccines

Votes: 12 9.3%
  • Already Received Pfizer , Moderna , other mRNA based vaccines

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Already Received Sputnik V

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Scared as hell to step out even for vaccine.

Votes: 6 4.7%

• Total voters
1. M 18+ (<45)
2. Covaxin (Dose 1) after 3 months since recovering from COVID.
3. Pain at injection site, low grade fever after 24 hours. Took Dolo 650 and slept for the night.
4. NA

Got my first and second dose of covaxin on 10th April and 24th may respectively
Got antibody test done on 15th july and guess what ........
It came out negative ..

Might have to look for a booster dose

Pretty frustrating
Antibody test negative 2 weeks after 2nd dose of covaxin for my mother also.

took the second dose covishield some 5-7d back.

damn man, its more taxing than the first dose, in other way.
first dose i was feeling like zombie 2 days straight (not able to think or act), 3rd say slight fever and day-4 i was perfect.

But this second dose.. no intense symptoms, but constant headache, bloated stomach and semi-zombie mode for almost a week.. all thee days i was feeling so weak that someone sucked out the energy from my body.
today only i am feeling little better.

i think it affected my eyesight a little - having difficulties reading all of sudden, will wait for a week and observe

I too had second shot 1-2 week ago. This time didn't feel anything maybe because I took a paracetamol in advance.
First time dose though, I had a fever for a day. It was a surprise considering I was once covid+.

Human species is so diverse that reaction is quite unpredictable. My Dad after dose 2 had similar symptoms to 1st, I had symptoms with 1st dose, nothing with second. My uncle, aunt had no reaction with dose1,2.

Human species is so diverse that reaction is quite unpredictable. My Dad after dose 2 had similar symptoms to 1st, I had symptoms with 1st dose, nothing with second. My uncle, aunt had no reaction with dose1,2.
Same for covid itself. My parents had almost no symptoms and I, healthier than my parents, can't say same about myself. It's very random.

I am more interested in the mRNA or mDNA version vaccines. What are the options available at the moment, if anyone can tell me.

i think it affected my eyesight a little - having difficulties reading all of sudden, will wait for a week and observe
Had same feeling after taking 2 doses of Pfizer and being Covid19 +ve after 1st dose.
So, tested eye sight 3 months later, guess what ? I got eye glasses now :(
Now I know how uncomfortable it is to use eye glasses, what a blessing good eye sight was, even-though it is being used by everyone in my family and almost everyone I know.

Interestingly, I had heart palpitations before being infected, got a bit better after the entire episode. I made peace with the situations am with, lost few close relatives, found death lost it's tragic seriousness among people these days after dealing with many cases.

Probably Vit.D supplementation also helped because I was acutely low on that.

I have always refused medication for anxiety, i do things which calm me down and avoid things which cause anxiety.
Don't let anxiety linger on, either meditate and as you said avoid the trigger and if possible get professional help be it a therapist or a ayurveda Dr or conventional medicine,
This should be treated, telling by experience

Got Covishield 2nd dose last week
Both times I got slight fever and heavy pain in the joints all over my body and so took Dolo 3 times after each dose. I mean every 12 hours 1 Dolo tab I took to ease the pain in my joints. After 1.5days of the dose I got to normalcy.

Back