Health & Fitness COVID Vaccine Experience and your preference.

Which COVID Vaccine did you get or are planning to get

• Already Received Covishield

Votes: 86 66.7%
  • Already Received Covaxin

Votes: 16 12.4%
  • Want to get Covishield

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • Want to get Covaxin

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Want to get Sputnik V

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Want to get Pfizer,Moderna, other mRNA base Vaccines

Votes: 12 9.3%
  • Already Received Pfizer , Moderna , other mRNA based vaccines

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Already Received Sputnik V

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Scared as hell to step out even for vaccine.

Votes: 6 4.7%

• Total voters
Hi Friends,
i am still awaiting my turn.I am still confused which vaccine should i get. i am in the age range below 45.
I and many like me who have not received the jab yet will really appreciate others sharing their VACCINATION EXPERIENCE by answering simple questions.

1.What is you age range?
2.Which vaccine did you get?
3.What symptoms did you experience post vaccination?
4.Are you still waiting for pfizer and other mRNA based vaccines?

add more details as you like ....
Also Take the poll.

Cheers, stay safe.

Vaccine-Type-Dec-7-2020-Proper-Background-1536x640.png

EvdwGD5XMAINqZW.png

NOTE:- Thread only for the purpose of spreading awareness about vaccines so people in the forum can make informed decision and clear their doubts.

Last edited:
1. 40 yrs
2. Received covishield 2 doses 7 weeks apart, the second dose received in March 1st week.
3. Mild chills and fever after first dose, none after second. No medications taken.
4. -

1. 42
2. Received 2 doses of Moderna 4 weeks apart.
3. Had fever, bodyache, chills, cough ( mini covid) recovered within 7-8 days after first dose
Note: Got infected here in India ( kolkata) strain not known. Minimal symptoms.
Wife had severe reaction after 1st dose of Moderna, her fever, cough lasted for 2 weeks or more ( tested negative) She had a moderate disease in 2020.

20. took first dose covishield in march end. had chills and fever for 2-3 days. should've taken back in jan itself when i refused to. now without any chance of getting the second dose (in a different country) anytime soon.

20. took first dose covishield in march end. had chills and fever for 2-3 days. should've taken back in jan itself when i refused to. now without any chance of getting the second dose (in a different country) anytime soon.
so how did you manage to get the first does in March as your age is 20

1. 43
2. Covishield dose 1 dose taken 1st June 2021 .
2a Crocin taken 2 hrs after dose .
3. Arm pain .

Last edited:
47. Received 1 dose of CoviShield, had mild fever for a few hours, pretty bad body ache and fatigue for 24 hours. Took Dolo 650 for the side-effects.

35. Got my first dose of Covisheild, fell sick in the evening and took 24 hours to recover. Dolo 650, once in 6 hours did the trick for me.

Nobody got covaxin here? I know of few doctors located in North India receiving it. They didn't have any side effect except some local pain.

Back