Credit Card Help Desk: Answers to Your Questions!

Like others mentioned, hdfc is not known for their technical implementation. Though the options are there but if you click on apply then either you will get error or it will let you proceed to the last stage & then give error or it will let you finish the entire application process only to get a confirmed rejection afterwards. ICICI is always considered having the best technical implementation among all Indian banks & it shows here as well, if you click on amazonpay card apply link on icici website it straightaway redirects you to amazon India.
I mean offline cc application forms.

And here i am thinking of getting upgraded to Diners black, i didn't took the upgrade last year for it when it was offered as LTF to me owing to lot of tx and then my clubmiles card got expired and i was given diners millenia, but the i again used it for like 4 lacs around in 5-6 months and this time got the diners privilege only....damn wanted that diners black for the rewards points or something equivalent.

And here i am thinking of getting upgraded to Diners black, i didn't took the upgrade last year for it when it was offered as LTF to me owing to lot of tx and then my clubmiles card got expired and i was given diners millenia, but the i again used it for like 4 lacs around in 5-6 months and this time got the diners privilege only....damn wanted that diners black for the rewards points or something equivalent.
mail to hdfc, and escalate it to grievance redressal, you more than satisfy the spend/income criteria for DCB,

Recently applied for hdfc tata neu card, got approved via kyc video call and received a confirmation of such but no communication since then.. is my card lost in post or something I'm missing here?

Recently applied for hdfc tata neu card, got approved via kyc video call and received a confirmation of such but no communication since then.. is my card lost in post or something I'm missing here?
If it is really approved then you should be able to see the virtual card in neu app.

Saving acc linking on neu app is for their neu upi which is also required for using tata neu rupay card for max benefits when doing rupay cc linked upi txns.
The neu app is terrible at executing stuff , it never notified me of any further actions and the app just goes back to the homepage when I try to complete this.. no other bank/card/shopping app are this bad

The neu app is terrible at executing stuff , it never notified me of any further actions and the app just goes back to the homepage when I try to complete this.. no other bank/card/shopping app are this bad
That is a well known fact. The only reason ppl are using neu app is because of 5% neucoin offer & tata neu card.

End of tata neu for most:

1726141715303.png

Validity for each tier is one year.

@altair21 @tr27

Back