Credit Card Help Desk: Answers to Your Questions!

Neu infinity already does not make much sense considering the yearly fee. If you have it LTF, its a different story altogether. I am anyway planning to close mine before renewal.

So how does this work if you move across tiers? Suppose you move from Insider to Elite, do you earn 3% or 5% for the next 1 year? Do you earn 3% up to the point you become a Legend and 5% for the next year after that? Or do they decide your tier based on the spends of the previous calendar year?
1726148840964.png

It seems tier upgrade & benefit upgrade is in real time & any tier is valid till 1 year from the date of achieving that tier unless upgraded to a higher tier & then the date resets to that upgraded tier start date.

I wash to buy a product from amazon sale through SBI CC to avail discount. My CC limit is below product final price and I tried to add money to that sbi card account by bbps/amazon pay but I received this message.

Dear Cardholder, payment of Rs.6,750.00 made towards your SBI Credit Card XXXXX on 26-09-24 could not be processed as the amount paid is more than the outstanding amount. Your payment has been returned to the source account. To check your outstanding amount, login to our Website / Mobile App.

Any other way to allow this transaction. ?
Note that Credit card last bill is 0 and full limit is available

I wash to buy a product from amazon sale through SBI CC to avail discount. My CC limit is below product final price and I tried to add money to that sbi card account by bbps/amazon pay but I received this message.

Dear Cardholder, payment of Rs.6,750.00 made towards your SBI Credit Card XXXXX on 26-09-24 could not be processed as the amount paid is more than the outstanding amount. Your payment has been returned to the source account. To check your outstanding amount, login to our Website / Mobile App.

no, RBI has blocked overpayment on CCs now afaik

Note that Credit card last bill is 0 and full limit is available
No way to overpay now. Dont know why SBI is so stingy with the limit. I got my card approved today and I saw that they only gave 20k.

Back