Credit Card Help Desk: Answers to Your Questions!

Is there any real benefit to an 800+ cibil? As long as your cibil is >750, I haven't seen it make an impact on credit card approvals, limits etc.
Only relevant when taking large amt home loan where even a 0.5-1% lower interest rate can result in a difference of few lakhs over the years.
Yes, every other banks' CC, except HDFC's own.

OneCard (at least by Federal, that's what I have) can't be paid through HDFC billpay or SBI Unipay.

Onecard cannot be paid from any 3rd party app currently due to new BBPS rules. even before it was supported by very few 3rd party platforms.

Anyone who shops on ebay.com regularly or otherwise, can you suggest which banks credit card works best error/issue-free?
This will be my first international transaction else I have ordered stuff via via friends in the past.

I have ICICI, SBI and AXIS accounts.

There is no app/website which gives 2% cashback, heck even 1% uncapped.
The best way to get 1% cashback is using HDFC Billpay portal with HDFC Platinum Debit Card to pay Credit card bills of banks other than HDFC itself. This way you'll get at max 750rs cashback in a calendar month.
is HDFC Platinum debit card better than millennia debit?

is HDFC Platinum debit card better than millennia debit?
Depends on your usage, the main advantage of platinum dc over millennia is that its cb comes within 3-4 days at max compared to 90-120 days on millennia so unless you have a lot of free time to keep things in mind from 3-4 months ago to track all the cb platinum dc is better.

Anyone who shops on ebay.com regularly or otherwise, can you suggest which banks credit card works best error/issue-free?
This will be my first international transaction else I have ordered stuff via via friends in the past.

I have ICICI, SBI and AXIS accounts.
I generally use One Card, which has 1% forex markup. But you need to see that the conversion is not done by Paypal and you need to ensure that it gets charged in USD to your credit card.
Other than that, I also use HDFC as well, but it has 2% markup.

Last edited:
I generally use One Card, which has 1% forex markup. But you need to see that the conversion is not done by Paypal and you need to ensure that it gets charged in USD to your credit card.
Other than that, I also use HDFC as well, but it has 2% markup.
If someone uses OneCard for forex, don't forget to enable this. This offer comes every month since last few months.

Attachments

• OneCard.jpeg
    OneCard.jpeg
    56.1 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Guys, I'm getting a credit card from SBI. There are so many types of sbi credit cards.
Which is the best card that can be used for amazon shopping sales?

Guys, I'm getting a credit card from SBI. There are so many types of sbi credit cards.
Which is the best card that can be used for amazon shopping sales?
Any card works but get the best whose annual fee matches the highest privileged card.

Sorry for this dumb question. But is this card LTF or what? Also, who is exactly providing this hdfc or this tata new thingy? I checked tnc but can't find any details regarding its annual charges.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240808-183057~2.png
    Screenshot_20240808-183057~2.png
    390.5 KB · Views: 33
Back