Cricket World Cup 2011 Thread

australia won the toss batting first on the pitch which has been predicted to go a bit slow later in match .

I hoping against hope for our bowlers to do some magic today :hap2:

Atleast Lappa King Yusuf is not playing.
Raina is there, and so is Ashwin.. good stuff.

Hate to say, but replace kohli with Sree and we can think of bowling options if anything goes haywire.

They are being mad careful and can count on the Husseys in the last overs. Gonna need a miracle from Sehwag to win this one.

Got it from a forum chat.... Do not know if its true. It says that australia is going to set us a target of 277.
The reason i mention this because that person had predicted that 2nd wicket will fall after the 22nd which did happen.

We got a chance here. Need to get Ponting! I can start breathing easy once we get him out. Super delivery from Zaheer to get Hussey out.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

ggt said:
Got it from a forum chat.... Do not know if its true. It says that australia is going to set us a target of 277.

The reason i mention this because that person had predicted that 2nd wicket will fall after the 22nd which did happen.
Ask him when Ponting's wicket falls.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Hope Ponting takes forever to get his 100 because he's going to start slogging hard once he gets it

Harbhajan to Ponting, no run, loud strong appeal, umpire unmoved! That was plumb, no idea why it wasn't given though, pitched on leg, too full, raps Ponting on the pads as he's done in by the pace, replays showed that it pitched in line, struck him in line and it was going on to hit middle, poor decision from the ump!

Is the umpire blind or what. That was pitching on leg and crashing into middle of middle stump :mad:

Back