Crysis 2 - Discussion Thread

First thing I do once I hit Join Match is I hit filter and make the "Full Server" and "Empty Server" are an [X] and then hit the Ping (header) to rearrange the best servers with the best pings.

monkee said:
Oh lol. I just wanted it to run VERY fast.
i'm sorry but on the HD4670 if you want it to run "very fast" then you'll have to lower the settings.

have you tried high itself on a low resolution? something in the range of 1366x768 or 1280x720 or something? I think it should run well enough...

EDIT:

wait so is shift 2 blowing out on anybody else like this? with crashes??

man i was looking forward to it after playing shift and hot pursuit

^1024x768 yields a 35fps minimum. I want at least 50-60. I turned off everything using wasdie's GUI including motion blur and all that. I got 2fps. yay.

it happened again, rank 14 to 15 within ~6400xp but required was ~9000xp:S

is my id hacked?

is someone else playing through my account(if it's possible)

^^^ well, i think the multiplayer crack thats out feasts on random user ids. It's possible, how else would they play multiplayer then?

if this is true, it's bad... (good for ye, getting free promotion)

EDIT:

About CRYSIS 2's graphics.. personally I think Just Cause 2 had better graphics/visuals. WHy?

Just Cause 2:

- Huge outdoor environments

- Destructible environments

- Excellent Post Processing

- Used DX10 tech and water was simply amazing

- Ran faster on my card at max than Crysis 2

Even with a 6970 plus core I7 @ 3.675 I dont get min 50 even with zzero aa

why do you want minimum 50 when 40 also suits well? Only drops to 32 or lesser suddenly from 45-50 makes me even notice anything....

EDIT:

Tried multiplayer. Tried to connect to Fragnetics. Failed. Failed got kicked. Tried to connect to any server. Keep getting kicked. Infact I have to sign in again after I get kicked.

I can only connect to empty servers. which is of no use....

comp@ddict said:
why do you want minimum 50 when 40 also suits well? Only drops to 32 or lesser suddenly from 45-50 makes me even notice anything....

EDIT:

Tried multiplayer. Tried to connect to Fragnetics. Failed. Failed got kicked. Tried to connect to any server. Keep getting kicked. Infact I have to sign in again after I get kicked.

I can only connect to empty servers. which is of no use....
i am having same problem........getting kicked everytime i join any server...... multiplayer unplayable at the moment......:mad:

just played multiplayer, for 5 minutes and quit.

out of 16 players 3 were lvl 50 and full 1 shot kill hacked..

it ruined my experience. u cant even shoot them, like unlimited armor, suit energy, health everything

cant believe i wasted soo many bucks on this game, with no dx11 patch for another 3 months, and multiplayer broken from day 1.... could have pre-ordered BF3 instead..

regretting my 800 bucks..

^^Me too, compelte waste of money.

The bugs in the single player have raped the pc version like hell, will never buy any crytek game from now on!

guys try diff servers,yes hackers are there but whn u see someone above rank 35 dont play in that server try another one.
i myself doing it,right now my rank is 14th :p

news-
"1/4 - Another small update has been made to our security measures against cheating, if you're finding yourself kicked from a server and banned for 1 hour, it is because our system has flagged you as utilizing an unfair advantage over other players. To avoid this in future you should use a default install of Crysis 2."

source mycrysis.com

Back