Crysis 2 - Discussion Thread

mastersquall said:
WTF :mad: i reached level 9 and closed my game and today when i started i am again on 5 level
Happens when the stats don't update properly. I recommend leaving a server and switching from multiplayer to singleplayer and then back to multiplayer inbetween some sessions so that the stats get updated.

Don't waste your time with the mp now, not until EA patches out the pirates. You will just end up messing up your K/D ratio if you keep playing with these hexors.

^ I'm sure those are just retail sales. People on PC (not the the 3rd world nations) are buying their PC games more and more via Steam, EA store and Direct2Drive so those figures for PC are incorrect according to me.

guys, don't use hacks, possible future patch (not dx 11 :p) might just hit you out... and dont play mp too, for the reason already mentioned, you'll spoil ur k/d ratio

guys post your nicks please, and here's mine again. I've added you Roxt1n and comegetme007

- thunderising

ram_dante said:
compaddict your cfg boosted my max fps n most areas Sky high..

And in extreme my low is usually around 32..With your config its around 38..

SO an average of 44-50 compared to 35-42 previously.!

For Spec check my signature!

thnx man, i'm still working on it, will post one after i've done it for the entire SP campaign... which will be a loong time. I play far too less per day to complete it in maybe even a week

and give ur nick

Crysis 2 is way better then first one. but its also optimised for multicore setup. meaning the more cpu cores you have the better the game will be.

I only got to play the first 3 checkpoints before my SMPS died on me. (everything maxed out using HIS HD5770 card. on a 400W VIP smps.)

now have to wait until i buy a new one.

dinjo said:
^ The cfg is from crymod you can experiment with certain settings on your own
yeah of course no-one is stopping you..

all i did was go through each setting, check frame rate and compare quality with screenshots for different levels and finally reached a balanced config, which nonetheless works very well as people have stated..(except for you, cfg hates you :p)

Crysis 2 is way better then first one. but its also optimised for multicore setup. meaning the more cpu cores you have the better the game will be.

true, it's ery well quad-core optimised, and sandy bridge seems to have a roller-coaster ride with it.

Back