Custom Chip For PS3 JB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, just to be on the safer side, make sure you tell him to put a "bootloader" in those chips. If your JB devices don't have a bootloader it won't be possible to program it aka install the HEX file by just connecting it to a PC's USB port. You'll need to have a PIC programmer and will have to do some soldering to flash it.

All in all, just make sure your JB devices have a bootloader so you can just plug it into a PC's USB port and install the HEX file. That way, you guys can even upgrade it in the future with an updated version of PSgroove :)

The chip being used comes with a preinstalled bootloader. I'm gonna be loading the hex and can always be contacted in case someone needs to update it , etc.... Go check out the review , i've linked it on the first page.

Too many PM's received. Guys... plz dont pm me anymore regarding this ! All further orders will be in the next batch. Waiting for a few more payments to come in tomorrow and then we go ahead with the order :)

2nd batch orders should begin later this week. 2nd batch is expected to be much bigger than the first one if everything goes well !

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Will keep updating the first post as i receive payments ^.^

Noob alert!
So is this gadget supposed to ahem 'mod' the ps3??
where do we get the 'ahem' games from?
d/l is not an option for me as i have limited bandwidht..
but still..wouldnt mind gambling on this...please pm a/c details

Just got the PM and since TE was down for a long time, I'll check the message and transfer the amount when I come back from work.

Payments received :

4Io8S.png

SumitB x 2

mJeri x 1

Desecrator x1

Porsche022 x1

KliCK x 5 << 2850 >>

Aceman0 x 1

nitant x1

SuperCzar x1

Krishna x1

Stormblast x1

memnom x1

Stormblast's payment details are on the next page which i have not included in the screenie...

Also, who has sent the second last payment ? Mr. Amar ??? Could you please tell me your TE id ! I did not receive any confirmation mail... : Found him , it was memnom all along :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back