Custom Chip For PS3 JB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok... i'm on my way to college right now and so obviously i'm not carrying my cheque book along with me :p Branch address : ICICI Bank , Kalkaji Branch , New Delhi 110019

Lemme know the code.

Bank: ICICI BANK LTD

Address: L 12, KALKAJI, DELHI-1100019 DELHI

State: DELHI

District: DELHI (Click here for all the branches of "ICICI BANK LTD" in "DELHI" District)

Branch: DELHI (KALKA JI)

IFSC Code: ICIC0000720 (used for RTGS and NEFT transactions)

Branch Code: Last six characters of IFSC Code represent Branch code.

MICR Code: 110229078

Cool... ok Klick n Sumit , i'm sending you guys n Ethan_Hunt my details. Lets do a transaction n see if it goes through just fine. Will send a mass PM after this. Will also include my contact details incase you need to contact me.

Started sending out PMs. You will receive yours during the course of the day.... Please transfer payments ASAP and send the email mentioned as soon as you transfer the ammount.

Received mail n confirmation from SumitB , waiting for amount to be reflected in the account.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Will send out next batch of PMs after receiving confirmation from the first 5 people.

@dhruv: Dude, for SBI, the payee's address is also required. I'm sure I could spoof it, but still, better safe than sorry. Street Addy, City, State and Zip Code.

Dhruv can you send me the PM asap please? It takes me 48 hours to complete a transaction from HDFC to ICICI and I don't want to miss out!

sarang said:
It was a war torn box lying in a corner, worthy of Kratos just outta an epic battle.:p
lol welcome to the club! :D

Now pick up some l33t titles. :)

Peeps who are worried about the console being shipped with the 3.42 firmware, relax! There is no frikking way you are going to get a console from an outlet with a firmware which released on 6th September!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back