Custom Chip For PS3 JB

Status
Not open for further replies.
two pieces for me

and @dhruv if alertpay can accept debit cards then i will make the payment

Can some one count the total number of guys interested and prepare a list

and as for the quotation of 115$ shipped for 10 of those units it will be approx Rs 600 for every one + Local shipping extra from dhruv

Singapore Post DOES have tracking .. i checked. Need to know whether he can use EMS. Singapore Post states a 7-10 day delivery timeframe while DHL or EMS will deliver within 3 days.

@Klick : Could you plz try and check out the service ?

k i asked a friend and he is ready now its time to ask for payments from others

dhruv can u collect the money from the members now

as soon as you u get the money from others i will make the purchase

Unrelated Question - If I pick a slim 120 PS3 from a store like say Croma today, what's the probability I'll end up with a firmware 3.42
Also, is there an easy way to check from the outer packaging what firmware version would I get?

Superczar, check for the manufacturing date of the console. It has to be manufactured before the 10th September, 2010.

Current List of guys Interested

Total Number of USB Devices needed as of now 44

1x dhruvrock2000

1x tallyme

1x dark.lord.rules

1x Ankur

2x SunnyBoi

1x Porsche022

2x KLiCK

1x m-jeri

1x janes

1x Manomax

2x vantheman5211

1x udayrulz

1x pranut

1x sourcewop

1x TechHead

2x vasim21

2x Unrealistic

1x Roxtin

1x Ethan_Hunt

1x kishan_razor

1x dragon_unleashed

1x sid_donnydarko

1x navino87

1x techstylist

1x stormblast

1x dinjo

1x Anish

1x memnom

1x 4nd3r50n

1x Horoscope

1x choudharyankur

2x sarang

2x SumitB

1x Desecrator

1x neoindian

1x abishek22

1x aceman0

I would suggest we order a little extra, maybe 50 or 60. I'm sure there will be members who'll be interested once we place the order.

BTW, Klick, if you have issues going through with the CC aspect of it, I can also help out. Just holla.

Starting last week, and ongoing non-stop Sony has been very busy working local HK police & the Hong Kong customs! They been opening all the parcels being exported from China, and seizing all forms of PSJailbreak devices!

Lol ... Sony trying any and everything :bleh:

dark.lord.rules said:
Starting last week, and ongoing non-stop Sony has been very busy working local HK police & the Hong Kong customs! They been opening all the parcels being exported from China, and seizing all forms of PSJailbreak devices!

Lol ... Sony trying any and everything :bleh:

How can they go through someone else's property like that? It HAS to be illegal. Unless the hex code is loaded onto the chip, it's not really illegal is it?

Unrealistic said:
How can they go through someone else's property like that? It HAS to be illegal. Unless the hex code is loaded onto the chip, it's not really illegal is it?
Yes rite ... even i was thinking about that :bleh: just waiting for someone to screw sony for checking their parcel

Alright so we have 44 entries as of now. Anybody whose name is already in that list , please refrain from posting << dont forget me , etc >> such like comments :p They'll make it harder to compile final list. You have till tomorrow to put in your name for ordering after which we will begin collecting payments and will transfer it soon....

superczar said:
Unrelated Question - If I pick a slim 120 PS3 from a store like say Croma today, what's the probability I'll end up with a firmware 3.42

Also, is there an easy way to check from the outer packaging what firmware version would I get?

Most likely not. Most of them should be the older batches which must have an older version of firmware on them. Check the manufacturing date if you can and if it's anything before this whole drama started, then you'll have a older firmware.

@dhruv u should edit the OP with the list and more detials on payment

btw i included every1 regarding there post basis

Please let us know the mode of payment and where to mention the shipping details and all. At least I am not clear on this part. PArdon my ignorance

all is set now the price is finalised and sorry i dont think we will be able to order more than 30 at this moment due to some limitations regarding alertpay only

dhruv will be soon sending PMs to the guys for bank details and the exact amount to be paid and please make your payment earliest by 2mro itself if you plan to buy it

as we will be placing the order on friday

and if anyone else can step in to pay via alertpay then the number of orders can be increased

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back