Custom Chip For PS3 JB

Status
Not open for further replies.
KLiCK said:
all is set now the price is finalised and sorry i dont think we will be able to order more than 30 at this moment due to some limitations regarding alertpay only

dhruv will be soon sending PMs to the guys for bank details and the exact amount to be paid and please make your payment earliest by 2mro itself if you plan to buy it
as we will be placing the order on friday

and if anyone else can step in to pay via alertpay then the number of orders can be increased

Ok, just to clarify, when you are ordering 30 does it mean that 30 people get one device each? Some users have ordered 2 each. In that case, 30 people won't get the device...coz some ppl have taken 2 devices. Do you think it makes sense to give one device to the first 30 for now? And when you order next time, people who have ordered two devices get their second device. That way we can also test if the device works fine. I'll probably order another one if this one works perfect. I would like to keep one as backup. :)

4nd3r50n said:
Ok, just to clarify, when you are ordering 30 does it mean that 30 people get one device each? Some users have ordered 2 each. In that case, 30 people won't get the device...coz some ppl have taken 2 devices. Do you think it makes sense to give one device to the first 30 for now? And when you order next time, people who have ordered two devices get their second device. That way we can also test if the device works fine. I'll probably order another one if this one works perfect. I would like to keep one as backup. :)
+1 to this suggestion. I am willing to pay for 2 now and get 1 piece later from the 2nd lot.

First come first serve basis then...

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

The reason being that we can only secure $400 in Alert Pay cash right now. So we lack the necessary funds to make the payment.

One piece per person at the moment. Dont worry Dark.Lord , you will get urs in the first batch :p

Final cost is $13.5 including local shipping + share of international shipping via Cn UPS. This is tracked shipping with 2-4 day delivery guarantee. I will PM the tracking number to everyone whose order is being taken at this point of time.

dhruvrock2000 said:
First come first serve basis then...

The reason being that we can only secure $400 in Alert Pay cash right now. So we lack the necessary funds to make the payment.

One piece per person at the moment. Dont worry Dark.Lord , you will get urs in the first batch :p

Final cost is $13.5 including local shipping + share of international shipping via Cn UPS. This is tracked shipping with 2-4 day delivery guarantee. I will PM the tracking number to everyone whose order is being taken at this point of time.

3-4 days ... Nice dude :D .... don forget to pm all with account details and inr cost .. :)

KLiCK said:
Current List of guys Interested

Total Number of USB Devices needed as of now 44
1x dhruvrock2000
1x tallyme
1x dark.lord.rules
1x Ankur
2x SunnyBoi
1x Porsche022
2x KLiCK
1x m-jeri
1x janes
1x Manomax
2x vantheman5211
1x udayrulz
1x pranut
1x sourcewop
1x TechHead
2x vasim21
2x Unrealistic
1x Roxtin
1x Ethan_Hunt
1x kishan_razor
1x dragon_unleashed
1x sid_donnydarko
1x navino87
1x techstylist
1x stormblast
1x dinjo
1x Anish
1x memnom
1x 4nd3r50n
1x Horoscope
1x choudharyankur
2x sarang
2x SumitB
1x Desecrator
1x neoindian
1x abishek22
1x aceman0
Welll...according to this list, I am 29th. So, I think I get one! :)

Not necessarily man... People like SumitB ( above ) n Desecrator had PM'd me long back. So they will be included in the list. And at the end of the day , those who pay by tomorrow will get it. I'll PM over account details by tomorrow evening max.... Too tired right now.

Dhruv, don't forget to PM your contact details incase there's a hitch (Some banks require your addy too (Read: SBI)). A simple text message in an emergency would ease up the process.

Dhruv, thank you. But I too have not received the pm. Please note that a few banks need upto 48 hours before the amount is reflected. So the earlier, the better.

I am just about to send the PM. Sorry for the delay. I am not very comfortable with bank transfer as i generally use paypal ... anyways , could someone let me know what all details i'll require to send u ?

Name , Acc # , etc, etc.... I have a ICICI Bank Account , so it'll be great if you could just tell me where i will find that information in the online account settings page.

Procedure :

The amount which will be transferred to me will be transferred to another person who will be giving us AlertPay cash. As the person has an ICICI account , this should be instantaneous. Then , the AlertPay cash will be transferred to ps2chiper , the PCB manufacturer.

I spoke to him yesterday , he will take 16 hours to make the PCBs after which it will be shipped by Cn UPS. The shipping procedure chosen includes tracking and has a guaranteed delivery time of 2-4 days. Once the item reaches me , i will program the chips overnight and will start shipping them out the next day via local shipping. That should take another day or so to reach you.

Hopefully before next weekend everyone should have their chips.

NOW JUST TEMME WHERE TO FIND THE ACCOUNT INFO TO BE SENT !

You will need to send us the following details:

Name of Account Holder

A/c. Number

Bank Name

IFSC Code of Branch or Branch Address (We can get the branch code using this)

Password :p (I am kidding)!!

Hmmm.... any idea where i can find the IFSC code ? Is it there in the online account page ? Sorry for the noob questions.... u can imagine why i wanted someone else to handle the accounts part :p

I don't know about ICICI Bank net banking interface but if you can provide your branch address, I can provide the IFSC Code to you.

chaeck ur cheque book for it

may be mentioned as RTGS code there

also if u cant find it just tell the branch address

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back