Custom Chip For PS3 JB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dhruv, reserve one for me. I'll make the payment as soon as I get some feedback from the first batch order.

Cool! I have your account details with me. As soon as you can confirm this baby is up & running, just drop me a holler and I'll send the amount out to you.

Sure. I'm gonna try and make it a bit more streamlined this time. Last time the accounts turned out to be a nightmare with KLiCK clubbing his extra chips with the main order !

@Everyone Else : I've put the tracking link above , you can use it to track the shipping :)

@Techhead - Thats between u n KLiCK. KLiCK ordered 10 extra chips and he is selling those. I will be giving the extra chips to him and KLiCK is responsible for shipping them out to you.

Update on Payment Status

2x Unrealistic (Received)

1x abishek22 (Received)

1x Manomax (Received)

1x apextwin (Received)

1x Poga (Received)

1x Ankur (Received)

2x KLiCK (Received)

1x andrew327 (Received)

1x L33tWizARD (Received)

1x TechHead (Received)

1x Kishan (Awating Payment)

here's More Detailed Tracking info

Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 28/09/2010.

Tracking Results

Tracking Number:

1Z6943200459242047

In Transit - On Time

Scheduled Delivery Date:

28/09/2010

Shipped To:

KALKAJI, IN

Shipped/Billed On:

24/09/2010

Type:

Package

Service:

UPS SAVER

Weight:

.40 Kg

You do realize that this will require hardware modification of the controller.

Also , the person is clearly using an EEPROM << RF Mod on the controller... i used to do these , so i know >> It is quite possible that the hex is being stored on that . This mod might very well be beyond the reach of an average person who might just end up ruining a good controller.

agreed. who wants to risk a dual shock (especially if it requires h/w modification). a foolproof solution is always a better option. still waiting for full tutorial though :p

BTW n00b ques coming through ... are the ds3 and sixaxis two diffrent types of controller for the ps3 ? if yes then whats the diffrence ?

What are you using ? Atmel or pic ?

Btw... update for everyone. Our chips should be delivered tomorrow *hopefully* . The import scan has been completed in India ^.^

And for everyone who has been asking for tech specs. This is indeed using an Atmel Chip which is way better than the PIC method. This chip is guaranteed to work as long as PSGroove is developed.

Chip : at90usb162 clocked at 8MHz. Comes with 16Kb of onboard memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back