Custom Chip For PS3 JB

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the pricing for the chips this time around? And are these the same as the earlier ones?

I thought he was making a new chip with a new design.

Bro u ordering new chips ?

Please reserve 2 for me will pay u as soon as u confirm.

Thanks!

Please clear ur inbox..

Will clear the inbox... sorry have been busy with work as i dedicated way too much time to all this. Will try to put up the tracking numbers ASAP. And plz ... no more orders. I might have something coming up for you guys over here but for now , no more orders.

Also, plz be patient if i dont reply too quickly tomorrow or sthn.. i'm gonna be crazy busy at work n all :/

Hey Dhruv, what's the status of stormblast's chip? Have you sent it with yesterday's lot? Cos I don't see a mention of his ID there! Please update - he just enquired.

@Gannu : PM me his real name.

@dark.lord : Awesome ! Post ur impressions here ^.^

Tracking numbers after i get back home... stuck at uni and there is rioting going on around here :/ Commandos all around :( Stupid Ayodhya issue... Took me over 5 hours to get here today morning... that coupled with office work has kept me busy since last evening.

Also , i have a batch of 10 chips with me , of those around 4-5 are already accounted for. 2 more i guess , so about 2-3 more pieces.

Another good news is ....

I'm working on a different chip design. It works but currently there is no USB based DFU mode to update it. So YOU guys cannot update it.... this makes is pointless for you. So we're mounting a 2nd chip which will put the update onto this one. Lets see how much progress we can make on it. It is driver level code and i am not proficient enough in C so i'm taking the help of a few friends.

Mine will come in only tomorrow.....stupid dtdc guy....stupid dtdc.....stupid delhi....stupid bickering between idiots.....stupid cwg

All of the above makes me a sad....sad....sad boy :(

@overclocked : No dude... i have bought the chip but they are still at the manufacturers place in HK. I DID tell you that we will be using standard post. i'm trying to work out a cheaper but faster courier service though....

Guys... i hope the mumbai people have received their pieces ! Plz update here with info !

3 chips with me , 1 for StormBlast , 1 for Anish and 1 for dark.lord

That should be the end of the 1st batch which i was supposed to send. People who have paid KLiCK , plz settle it with VIA PM him if you haven't yet received it. Going through tracking numbers now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back