Custom Chip For PS3 JB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still haven't got mine. I just pray it gets delivered today, as I'll have plenty of time to test it out over the weekend. If I don't get it today, I'll tear a new one for those Blazeflash guys. :mad:

Dhruv I got the tracking number from the image you sent me, but it doesn't come up on the Blazeflash website. :(

Can someone please open a new thread for all this discussion for Pete's sake? No point in populating this thread.

i havent got mine either....dhruv can u pls send me my tracking number....u prolly missed sending it to me by mistake

I didn't send out 2-3 tracking numbers because i couldn't remember from memory , the TE name for those account names. Those who haven't got their tracking numbers , could you plz send me the account name from which you sent so that i can send it to you.

Also , i've seen that tracking number thing. I'm headed to the Blazeflash office in a bit to check up on them. Will keep you guys informed about how it goes.

^^

Dhruv... Blaze flash tracking is like that.. never comes up. :S.. I had like 4 or 5 couriers in last few years.. always like that. :S.

Dont think thats a "issue"

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Mine also..

"C. No. is not in our system, please contact customer care.

for Multitrack Click Here

"

:S...

Damn DTDC is screwing up bigtime here. Status isnt updated since Wed 29th :( ... I usually recieve packages in 3 days from Delhi !

Tried calling all the possible numbers for Blazeflash in Bombay and none of them are working. What's going on?

^Blazeflash is a POS when it comes to tracking and so are the contact numbers. :|

Here's my share of woes - When Dhruv had sent me the copy of Infamous a day before Ganesh Chaturthi, I could not trace the shipment with the docket number provided. Nobody responded on the contact numbers provided on their site either. 4 days passed by and the things got me a bit worried! Then I tried Just Dial and got a couple of numbers for BF Surat branch and went to their branch to find that the consignment was laying in some stash although they had the entry in their records. I gave them a piece of my mind and walked away with the shipment. Lamers!

Allwyn, try Just Dial and enter Mumbai Blaze Flash. Try the contact numbers provided there. Helped in my case.

Dhruv, please avoid BF and use DTDC or Speedpost henceforth. JM2C.

I tried getting it via Just Dial, but all the numbers (landline and mobile) come up as out of service. If it doesn't reach me by today, then tomorrow is a bank holiday, so no chance of getting it over the weekend. Tinkering around with these things (JB setup) requires time, which I don't have during weekdays. I guess I have no choice but to wait now. *fingers crossed*

Desecrator said:
^Can you go the nearest BF branch and find out? It must have reached already.
There are couple of branches in Bombay and 1 in Mira Road (Thane). The ones in Bombay are way too far off. Mira Road is just one stop away from my area, but I need to be sure if it has reached there or not, else the trip would be wasted completely.

dhruv can you confirm the payment that you have received waiting for the confirmation from past 2 days thanks.

As for the open manager there is a new one 1.13 which fixes super street fighter 4 and f1 2010 controller issue, if you have PS move Eyepet is also fixed with that.

krashnburn ... Got it. Chips have been bought and are awaiting shipment from HK.

Guys both dtdc and bf seem to be having shipping issues. Any future orders will be through TNT. I dont mind having to travel 15kms for peace of mind...

L33t , will look at ur hex issue later but i have tested all of them before sending. Urs is from KLiCK's batch i think ?

Dhruv, m still waiting for your account details. have sent mail and now sending PM. I hope i get into this lot, missed last one by a whisker!!

Got mine, but not working, or i might not be following the steps. My PS3 is on Version 3.15 and is the Fat one.
Here's what i'm doing
1. On the PS3 from the back power button
2. Press the Power button and as soon as i release it press the eject button.

After doing the above the PS3 is on but no display, if i start the ps3 normally it starts and with a message on the top unrecognized usb device found something :(

Am i doing something wrong ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back