Custom Chip For PS3 JB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dhruv, when is the next lot being ordered? :)

Ethan_Hunt said:
Jump in. The more the merrier. What time are you guys meeting up on Skype?
Hey even Satan wantz gamez. He shall be sending his drive to me. :p

I told dhruv after 7... so most prolly by then..need to figure out my issue first :(... ill pm u my gtalk anyways.

Desecrator said:
Dhruv, when is the next lot being ordered? :)

Hey even Satan wantz gamez. He shall be sending his drive to me. :p
We're waiting for the seller to give us the newer chips I think. Sending you my drive soon. BTW how big a drive do you need me to send you? Also, you need to PM me you address buddy!

Satan said:
We're waiting for the seller to give us the newer chips I think. Sending you my drive soon. BTW how big a drive do you need me to send you? Also, you need to PM me you address buddy!
Hey don't send me the drive right away. :ashamed:

First let me get the stuff from Allwyn. You can send me a 2.5" external drive preferably 250GB minus the USB cable. :)

I have 10 chips paid for and of those 5-6 have been sold already. Now if need be , we can get more chips else... i'm gonna get this shipped. Let me get home then i will put up a list of all those who've paid for it. And yes , newer chips will be available this week with 64kb flash for those people who want to run asbestOS. These chips WILL cost more...

Allwyn , add me on skype : dhruv.bhutani . Lets meet around 6:30-7 , gotta head to the gym to lose some weight after that :p

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Yes Anish... i've been trying to contact you. Plz PM me ur address and i will dispatch urs ASAP Yours is the last piece remaining.

How much is that extra bro.....lemme know. Coz i would definitely like to have the one with bigger flash.

Also PM me your address so i can return the non-working chip to you :p

Version 1.1 as in ? Yes , i'm running the latest PSGroove Hex on mine which supports disk-less backups. Everything other than asbestOS will run on these.

asbestOS needs about 40kb of storage space whereas these have 16Kb... the current hex is using about 70% of the space so there should be enough space for future updated versions as well.

dhruvrock2000 said:
Yes , i'm running the latest PSGroove Hex on mine which supports disk-less backups. Everything other than asbestOS will run on these.
Disc-less back up for all the games or with limited compatibility?

Anyway, I can't guarantee if I can make it by 7:00, as it depends when I leave work and how fast I can reach home there after. I'll add both you and Jerin on Skype and if you're online we'll carry on from there.

can anyone give me your skype account so i can get in touch

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

i need 2 chips plz tell me where can i make payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back