These guys have paid for the chips.

2nd Batch :

Ethan_Hunt -- Ship to Ganesh instead

Krashnburn / Raghu Kongovi

overclocked

gani.slimshady

Ragin_Ice / Gaurav Seth

Satan x1

Prafulla has paid and has been sent Kishan's piece.

Kishan x 4 pieces reserved

Gaurav Seth 1x reserved

Everyone who is interested:

Different chip is being used, slightly more expensive... so 650bucks per chip + 100 rupees shipping (international and local)

750/- per chip.

Transfer payment to :

Name : Dhruv Bhutani

Bank : ICICI Bank Ltd [ Address : L-21 Kalkaji , New-Delhi ]

Account # : 072001000970

IFSC Code: ICIC0000720

Is you are making a bank transfer , then please factor in the charges while making the payment. This is usually 150 rupees so please transfer accordingly.

After transfer , email me at contact@dhruvbhutani.com with all details and TE ID as well. Also send a proof of transfer.

Dhruv let me know when the next lot arrives. Are you going to write the hex code into these devices like you did before? :p

Excellent! Bugger pass me my copy of LP2 as well. :p

And for truck's sake, not Blazeflash this time. Please! :\

apextwin146 said:
Installed Pretty Manager. Things are so much better now with a Good GUI! It rips games properly, tells you th size properly etc. It even supports Direct Boot !
Bty can anyone list out good PS3 Exclusive Titles apart from
UC 1 & 2, Infamous,Resistance,Killzone,Gow series.

Bty is anyone able to play Heavy Rain? The game needs to pre patched hence the question.
^^^^
Heavy Rain anyone?

@Desecrator : You want it right now ? or with the chip ? Will use First Flight this time ^.^ No DTDC office in the area :( Last ones i sent by First Flight reached within a day...

@ApexTwin : You can use the Hermes v3 patch posted a few pages back. It will allow you to install patches.

apextwin146 said:
^^^^

Heavy Rain anyone?

Remove all the older patches for the game (pre-JB patches) for it to work properly. I spoke to my friend and he said it worked fine on his internal drive.

dhruvrock2000 said:
@Desecrator : You want it right now ? or with the chip ? Will use First Flight this time ^.^ No DTDC office in the area :( Last ones i sent by First Flight reached within a day...
Please no first flight either. Their god damn branch shuts down for the day by 6 and I can't collect it unless I take a half-day off and collect it in person. They are not willing to hand it over to a 3rd party either. :(

Ethan_Hunt said:
You can check the MBps part in the file transfer application itself. Are you sure it's 40MBps? The max I have seen people hitting on a Gigabit LAN is 23-38MBps and this is using a wired connection which is relatively more stable compared to wireless.

Anyhoo, Castlevania is confirmed to be working on 3.41 firmware. However, reports are coming in that the new Medal of Honor title will be needing a mandatory 3.42 update to work. So let's see if there is any workaround for it.

ya around 6.5 - 7mb x 8 = around 40mbps. speeds are confirmed on wired. if you are getting 23-26 mbps then that is too low. my throughput goes close to 220mbps in office on netgear gigabit switches

@dhruv ..need to PM you, but your inbox is full, Regarding payment..Interested in buying one. Also what are the charges you are referring to :
Is you are making a bank transfer , then please factor in the charges while making the payment. This is usually 150 rupees so please transfer accordingly.

Ethan_Hunt said:
Remove all the older patches for the game (pre-JB patches) for it to work properly. I spoke to my friend and he said it worked fine on his internal drive.
What i meant was that the Original Disk asks for some Updates or something. You cant play if you dont go through with that. So there are patches out to correct this, which modify the Eboot etc.
It would be really helpfull if yu can tell me the Release Group whose Heavy Rain Release your friend tried cuz i dont want to download 20gb jlt :p

stormblast said:
ya around 6.5 - 7mb x 8 = around 40mbps. speeds are confirmed on wired. if you are getting 23-26 mbps then that is too low. my throughput goes close to 220mbps in office on netgear gigabit switches

7mbps = 0.875MBps. I'm getting 15 megabytes/second and not bits.

@Apex: My friend ripped the game from his original copy.

dhruvrock2000 said:
These guys have paid for the chips.

2nd Batch :

Ethan_Hunt -- Ship to Ganesh instead
Krashnburn / Raghu Kongovi
overclocked
gani.slimshady
Ragin_Ice / Gaurav Seth
Prafulla has paid and has been sent Kishan's piece.

Kishan x 4 pieces reserved

Gaurav Seth 1x reserved

Everyone who is interested:

Different chip is being used, slightly more expensive... so 650bucks per chip + 100 rupees shipping (international and local)

750/- per chip.

Transfer payment to :

Name : Dhruv Bhutani
Bank : ICICI Bank Ltd [ Address : L-21 Kalkaji , New-Delhi ]
Account # : 072001000970
IFSC Code: ICIC0000720

After transfer , email me at contact@dhruvbhutani.com with all details and TE ID as well. Also send a proof of transfer.
Am I not included in this list? :bleh:

@Satan : Buddy.. haven't checked my account , have you paid ? If you have .. just fire of that email. I've been getting too many PMs and if u contacted me that way , then urs probably got deleted. Will clear the inbox guys....

@gani : Not at this point mate... The code is not working as of now on the 64bit chips which are available. We're working on it. If it comes out , then i could organize another order later but as of now , it won't be possible. Btw , asbestOS... its not even working right now , why the massive interest ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back