Custom Chip For PS3 JB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Dhruv,

I called up Blazeflash. They are saying no package with the number 202955567 has reached the office. The register/nor the website has records of any such package. 202955566/8 both are showing packages, but not my number. Please confirm with Blazeflash. There seems to be no record of my package

Can you please confirm the address you put on my package?

Yeah sure... i sent u a copy of the receipt as well , right ? Try to take a print of it and show it to them ? I will again confirm on my part.

dhruvrock2000 said:
These guys have paid for the chips.

2nd Batch :

Ethan_Hunt -- Ship to Ganesh instead
Krashnburn / Raghu Kongovi
overclocked
gani.slimshady
Ragin_Ice / Gaurav Seth
Satan x1
Prafulla has paid and has been sent Kishan's piece.

Kishan x 4 pieces reserved

Gaurav Seth 1x reserved

Everyone who is interested:

Different chip is being used, slightly more expensive... so 650bucks per chip + 100 rupees shipping (international and local)

750/- per chip.

Transfer payment to :

Name : Dhruv Bhutani
Bank : ICICI Bank Ltd [ Address : L-21 Kalkaji , New-Delhi ]
Account # : 072001000970
IFSC Code: ICIC0000720

Is you are making a bank transfer , then please factor in the charges while making the payment. This is usually 150 rupees so please transfer accordingly.

After transfer , email me at contact@dhruvbhutani.com with all details and TE ID as well. Also send a proof of transfer.
Dhruv..what are these charges. Do I need to include them, in case of an online transfer??

Not in case of online transfer. If you transfer via the branch , then the bank charges about 150 rupees. I had to cover these charges on my own for a few people last time :(

So.. if you are not doing an online transfer then please check with your bank how much they charge.

with jailbreak chip working in all its colors, i know the probability is low :p but anyone who'd like to sell their ps3 with 3.41 can send me a pm.. ;)

stormblast said:
please go recheck unless you are using gigabit lan.

Errr...I am using a Gigabit LAN. We used to get similar speeds back when we had out local HUB (cable net LAN).

dhruvrock2000 said:
@gani : Not at this point mate... The code is not working as of now on the 64bit chips which are available. We're working on it. If it comes out , then i could organize another order later but as of now , it won't be possible. Btw , asbestOS... its not even working right now , why the massive interest ?

Ok!! First lemme JB my PS3 with the ATMEGA 168 which u've ordered:)

Yes the OS as a whole is not released but The binaries are out.Thought maybe i could compile it and see if it makes any sense:p

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Ethan_Hunt said:
Errr...I am using a Gigabit LAN. We used to get similar speeds back when we had out local HUB (cable net LAN).

What's the cost of a CAT 6 Cable?

I enquired here at my place and it costs around 300 bucks for 5m. And i need 50m:mad:

So thought i'd btr not switch to gigabit LAN

@dhruv

what changes does this new chip have in contrast to the old chip other than a larger memory capacity

Ummm.... thats it. What changes do you expect ? o_O

A small insight into the JB. Our USB dev boards are basically emulating the service mode drive which is at the Sony S. Centres. Various payloads give it extended capabilities. However the dev mode code is injected right at the boot process. All further instructions like peek/poke are after that. So there cannot be and probably won't be a permanent JB with this method. The only possible solution for this is loading CFW which will replace the dev flash. This as you know , is risky business unless there is a means to activate service mode like the Pandora battery on the PS3.

In short..... don't hold your breath for it. Not in the near future anyway.

hi dhruv is the version 1.1 and will it work without keeping the original disk

and within how much time will i recieve it

my ps3 is right now 3.15 how to update to 3.41

sujithbvm said:

Here
Ps3OsRels - EurAsiaWiki

But you can JB even if u have 3.15

^^

One question..

I backed up MGS4 using open manager... used the copy option to internal HDD.

I removed the disc.

opened backup manager.

and selecting the MGS4 in it. but the games are not loading.

and i saw a screen shot where games are listed under games in XMB.. not happening here. why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back