Custom Chip For PS3 JB

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi i bought a new ps3 yesterday i wanted to know if i connect my ps3 through internet will it update automatically through internet

Go to system settings and disable automatic updates. Anyways , connecting to the internet is pointless for you right now as you can't do anything.

Anyone tried launching PSP games ? I saw Russian hacker coming out with a port,

i have 3.15 version coming with god of war 3 game

Should i update with this vesrion which one should i use us or eu i bought it from local sony store
and i could find disable automatic update section

OgAAAEqT9epyskobQBkPQmaKDwMbkfPP1-ybUUJgm7aBWOar-2WFlF1A9JU4zT3G2vJSNMGc5IW1XbtByo0MDipHUQwAm1T1UNuNBbgm77Ac6qqNdVafZ2T9f55q.jpg

@Nitant : I have called them up and they claim that the chip has been dispatched from Delhi office. It has not come back to me. Please check with your local office.

hi dhruv i have emailed u i have made a payment for 2 chips now

i have asked a question in above post now what can i do

waiting for the repoly

dhruv should i update with it i also have move

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

can u mail me your skype so i can chat with you for few min

No... i'm sorry it is taking this much time but people are still paying o_O I will confirm shipments tomorrow i guess. The pieces are ready , so i just have to send final payment and they will be shipped out within the hour.

The PS3 can already play games from any region.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

OK.. high time i posted this.

LAST DAY GUYS , GET YOUR PAYMENTS TODAY ITSELF IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

@Dhruv, Can you please ask

1) Which office is dispatched to?

2) Where has the item reached?

3) Why doesn't it show up on the website?

Will try to check up on that dude...

It doesn't show up on the website coz they had some random computer issues @.@ <<thats what they told me>>

@Dhruv Please do man, I fail to understand how packages, before and after mine got scanned, but not mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back