Custom Chip For PS3 JB

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will either get the at90usb162 or the atmega16 , just a slight design difference as functionality wise both are the same. Will be loading whatever latest hex is available by then on them...

Brand New PS3 with 3.41 firmware cost jumps 4k.. I bought mine for 20.5k and new one costs 24k now :p just confirmed on Sunday.

No more orders

@nitant : Nothing at all. They just repeat the same stuff that they have already sent. Honestly speaking , i think someone from the receiving office has lost it or something. I really haven't had issues with these guys... ever !

^ yeah

@nitant : Nitant , i showed you the receipt , everybody else got the chips , what do you expect from me ? I have contacted blazeflash numerous times but it is now out of my hand.

If it was an error on my part, i would have tried to get you a replacement as i did for another person. The chip turned out to be faulty for him and he is getting a replacement but i have no control over shipping problems.

@Dhruv: I have no idea what address you wrote, or even if you sent it. The package is absolutely untraceable. Why should I bear a loss of Rs 675?? Is it my fault that it didn't reach me??

Now if the package is lost, please file a claim with Blazeflash, that I sent a package and get the value of the item returned to you.

I'll do that. And i hope you are not accusing me of not sending you the package. I'll register my complaint at the courier office and will let you know of the proceedings. The address i wrote is the address you sent.

@nihit :

As i wrote earlier , the new pieces have not been sent yet as there is a chance of it getting stuck at customs. The manufacturer will give me an update about the scene there tonight and if everything is clear , it will ship tomorrow morning.

@nitant: Do you have the tracking code? If yes, then did you try checking it with your nearest branch?

@nitant.

do go to the local office and check. for me they didnt even bothered to call. i had to badger them for the update. :S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back