Custom Chip For PS3 JB

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.42 itself is not cracked. If u r already @3.42 it is better u wait on that as it is allways easier to upgrade to whatever is the next version that is cracked than downgrading. Also u will not loose out on any new games as u r already on 3.42. Games mandating 3.50 will start in December i guess looking from wht hpnd to GT5.

kuld33p said:
Brand New PS3 with 3.41 firmware cost jumps 4k.. I bought mine for 20.5k and new one costs 24k now :p just confirmed on Sunday.
Dude...that's bullcrap. May be you're talking about prices in the grey market. I bought mine for like 19k, 120 GB Slim with 1 year Sony India warranty.

I would say just go out there and buy ANY PS3. As far as it's box packed, it'll carry 3.41 or LOWER since there are no SKUs out there in the current market which are 3.42. Hell, even the latest 320GB Move bundle has 3.40 on it :)

@Dhruv: I got the chip just now. Thanks a lot man. Even the Blazeflash guy was like "Sahab hum kya kar sakte hain, hamri company hi aisi hai."

^Glad to hear that. :)

Dhruv, please avoid BF henceforth. Most of us have had multiple instances of bad service from them. Stick to the better known ones such as DTDC/First Flight/Aramex/TNT or even India Post.

Thanks for letting us know nitant.. i really was worried..

Update about second batch coming soon...

@Gannu : Found a DTDC guy 2 kms from my place... will be using him in the future. In fact , i just send raging_ice something and the tracking is working within 15 minutes of dispatch ! Impressive..

dhruvrock2000 said:
Thanks for letting us know nitant.. i really was worried..

Update about second batch coming soon...

@Gannu : Found a DTDC guy 2 kms from my place... will be using him in the future. In fact , i just send raging_ice something and the tracking is working within 15 minutes of dispatch ! Impressive..
Yeah dude...DTDC is very good. You know I know the DTDC guy of my area, and I just give him a call to come and pick up the package if need be. He drops by my place and picks it up personally :) May be you have someone like that in your area too. He'll personally pick it up from your place with proper receipt, etc. :)

No , extra payments were required. I have settled that with the manufacturer for now. He'll ship it tomorrow or Sunday. I am trying to get it shipped as soon as possible.

Ok guys Dhruv's been really busy at work so couldnt reply. Here's the Update from him:

The chips have been shipped , he's still waiting for the tracking number.Might ship in a day or two.

Good that this thread got bumped. I have a rather dumb question, what is the name of the chip that was sent to us in the first batch? I want to load Hermes V4b on it, but not sure which chip I have. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back