Custom Chip For PS3 JB

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is using another software. You will have to manually do that for each game.

Once again , this chip is only enabling you to install homebrew apps and backup manager. The extent of what is possible after that does not depend on the chip.

So.... if you can't get it exactly as you see on a screenshot is not because of the chip.

@Pixel : Dude... just go back a few pages , i have put up all payment related details. You can look up whatever you need to know over there.

Has anyone tried any move relatd GAmes with this?
1) I mean in order to make the Move Work do we require a Firmware Upgrade or not?
2) Does anyone have the Compatibility Spreadsheet with them? Its deleted from the Google Docs !

Also can we Play NTSC-J games on a PAL console. since its on HDD i dont think the Region matters rite?

apextwin146 said:

1) I mean in order to make the Move Work do we require a Firmware Upgrade or not?

2) Does anyone have the Compatibility Spreadsheet with them? Its deleted from the Google Docs !

Also can we Play NTSC-J games on a PAL console. since its on HDD i dont think the Region matters rite?

yes i am playing move games. they are working perfectly. currently i am playing sports champion, racket sports & kung fu ryder. all downloaded

move support was included in 3.40 firmware.

stormblast said:
yes i am playing move games. they are working perfectly. currently i am playing sports champion, racket sports & kung fu ryder. all downloaded

move support was included in 3.40 firmware.
Hey thanks for replying. how is the move experience in general bty in terms of Motion sensing etc .
(Or if you have played Wii then like a small comparision to it since i have a WIi ) .
Thanks

apextwin146 said:

http://www.psjbcl.com

Stormblast, how did you flash your chip to Hermes V3? Is it necessary for it to be hexed on the chip or will installing a updated version of Open Manager would enable it's support?

On a side note, I hit an all time high with the FTP transfer rate of 35-40MBps with files which 100MB-900MB & constant 26MBps for individual files sizes above 1GB.

Move games work as it is.

Hermes v3 patch and Open Manager 1.6 increase compatibility and allow you to install retail updates for some games.

apextwin146 said:
Hey thanks for replying. how is the move experience in general bty in terms of Motion sensing etc .

(Or if you have played Wii then like a small comparision to it since i have a WIi ) .

Thanks
i have played wii only 2-3 with the old wii controller & not with the newer wii motion sensor controller. the move motion seems way better than wii not to mention the gfx of the games. if you enjoy wii then i am sure you will also enjoy move

Ethan_Hunt said:
Stormblast, how did you flash your chip to Hermes V3? Is it necessary for it to be hexed on the chip or will installing a updated version of Open Manager would enable it's support?

On a side note, I hit an all time high with the FTP transfer rate of 35-40MBps with files which 100MB-900MB & constant 26MBps for individual files sizes above 1GB.

this is the guide i used for changing to hermes v3. it was posted some pages back by tallyme. thanks to klick for helping me out with this. for reset you need to keep the reset button pressed for 5seconds.

Newbies Guide To PSGroove - Getting Started With The AT90USBKEY

which ftp client are you using btw

has anyone got cricket 2010 or f1 2010 to work. i read that f1 2010 works on om 1.13 only and cricket 2010 gives me a blank screen after i load the game

stormblast said:
this is the guide i used for changing to hermes v3. it was posted some pages back by tallyme. thanks to klick for helping me out with this. for reset you need to keep the reset button pressed for 5seconds.
Newbies Guide To PSGroove - Getting Started With The AT90USBKEY
Cheers! I'll try this when I get back home. I don't really feel the need to update to Hermes V3 right now, because the game that it supposedly fixes are of no use to me as they are mainly multi-platform games. I would update it, in case, there is a work-around for games which would force you to apply 3.41/50 patch and it needs Hermes patch for it.

stormblast said:
which ftp client are you using btw
I'm currently using FileZilla. I tried it with FlashFXP as well, but the application was dead slow in transfering small bits of files. FileZilla was consistent with it's speed.

stormblast said:
i have played wii only 2-3 with the old wii controller & not with the newer wii motion sensor controller. the move motion seems way better than wii not to mention the gfx of the games. if you enjoy wii then i am sure you will also enjoy move
I thoroughly enjoyed Wii but sold it since the games became repetitive. Let me give move a try this weekend then :p

Hi Dhruv i am interested in buying 3 of the PS3 USB chips please let me know how much i need to transfer, were i need to transfer the bank account details and when can i receive it.

cant pm you cause

Errors

The following errors occurred with your submission

dhruvrock2000 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
Thanks

Hitul Gandhi

bought my ps move few days back, i have played on wii for a while but cant compare both of them both use different tech but i enjoy playing on PS move more than Wii tbh PS move actually makes a difference the Demo Disc was useless if you wana give PS move a try get start the party, sports champions or racket sports waiting for one more motion controller

@dhruv: Unable to PM you..

Can you please update the first post, with the latest batch details..payment a/c, confirmed list, dates, etc..It will help the newly interested buyers.

Thanks

stormblast said:
has anyone got cricket 2010 or f1 2010 to work. i read that f1 2010 works on om 1.13 only and cricket 2010 gives me a blank screen after i load the game
i tried Cricket 2010 and it wrks pretty fine on my ps3

try making a backup via openmanager only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back