Custom Chip For PS3 JB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey ! I'm putting up pics with the bubble wrap on it ! I've finished off over 1.5 metres of bubblewrap on 13 chips !!! I think that is as good as it can be packed up :p

Desecrator said:
Dude seriously, backup all your stuff whatever it is - hd rips, ps3/x360 game isos and backups, music etc. Once lost, it's a goner forever unless your close group of friends have all the stuff. I learnt a lesson albeit a small one when the 500GB drive conked out, taking away a 100GB worth download along with it.
I have distributed all the important stuff amongst all my friends. Plus since you have all the HD back up, I was clearing off my own the other day. When you have elite groups, it becomes easier to distribute the data & keep it safe.

Desecrator said:
If it doesn't, oh well Dhruv is the screwed. :D
Dhruv, if he kills you, can I have your N900? :eek:hyeah:

Ethan_Hunt said:
Dhruv, if he kills you, can I have your N900? :eek:hyeah:
If he'z dead already, why would you bother asking it then? I shall gladly pass it to you. :eek:hyeah:

OK enough of OT! :ashamed:

Dhuruv come on GTalk!!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I need some help regarding PS3 JB! Got your invite on GTalk but you are not online. Its ok!

Can you please explain me a step by step guide on how to JB my PS3?

It would be great if you have posted the guide in your thread (first post).

Manomax said:
Dhuruv come on GTalk!!

I need some help regarding PS3 JB! Got your invite on GTalk but you are not online. Its ok!

Can you please explain me a step by step guide on how to JB my PS3?

It would be great if you have posted the guide in your thread (first post).

add me at gtalk i can help

dark.lord.rules0.o

Ok... back home.

@Ethan : Sent via Blazeflash. Mumbai guys should have it tomorrow

@mJeri : Ughh... ur going to make me sort out all the receipts and look up the code :( j/k will look it up n pm u guys with the data asap

oh n i believe u called me lazy about a page back.......... How did you know that :p I really am..........

@everyone else : Enough of the tut requests , i am shooting a video right now that will show you exact steps for it. No confusion after that i hope :D

and u know what......... we REALLY need a chat plugin over here.

Excellent! Thank you again for such a prompt response.

As for the tutorial part, Create a new thread in the Console gaming section & we can all rendezvous in that one thread and report our issues and feedback on using it.

Orders on hold for now as i'm trying to arrange enough AP cash.

However... if things work out , i'm trying to get hold of an alternate chip , direct from factory, that too should work. Will be about 250 bucks more expensive. This is for future orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back