Custom Chip For PS3 JB

Status
Not open for further replies.
andrew327 said:
Got mine, but not working, or i might not be following the steps. My PS3 is on Version 3.15 and is the Fat one.

Here's what i'm doing

1. On the PS3 from the back power button

2. Press the Power button and as soon as i release it press the eject button.

After doing the above the PS3 is on but no display, if i start the ps3 normally it starts and with a message on the top unrecognized usb device found something :(

Am i doing something wrong ???
This is version 3.41 ONLY !

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

also... there is a new hack for 3.01 so there MIGHT be a port for 3.15 very soon as a lot of people are interested. In that case , i would suggest that you hold on for a bit to the same firmware. You will retain OtherOS compatibility.

The chip right now works only on 3.41

dhruvrock2000 said:
This is version 3.41 ONLY !

also... there is a new hack for 3.01 so there MIGHT be a port for 3.15 very soon as a lot of people are interested. In that case , i would suggest that you hold on for a bit to the same firmware. You will retain OtherOS compatibility.

The chip right now works only on 3.41
Sure man, actually i'm on 3.15 due to the OtherOS compatibility option, anyways let me know once the hack is out. I'll also keep my eye on this one. Thanks for the reply Dhruv & Gani :)

as this chip will not work the asbestos payload, wait for the 3.15 hack which will inevitable come out.

leet... M on via my cellphone right now

Will come online in a bit....

dhruv...u back home yet??if so pls dont forget to send me my tracking code..been waiting for it...couldnt send u a pm as ur inbox seems to be full

Its not about the tracking. Last time i received a shipment via blazeflash, he put it with him for 4 days even after he got it here n didnt deliver. I had to go n collect. The guys in my local branch r just despicable. Atleast if i hav the tracking number i can go n collect it tomorrow since sunday is a holiday again. That is y i m really persistant on getting the tracking number

@ethan....i m from visakhapatnam....they dont deliver today...but i guess i can go n pick it up from the office....they have to keep the office open since other parcels keep coming

aceman0 said:
@ethan....i m from visakhapatnam....they dont deliver today...but i guess i can go n pick it up from the office....they have to keep the office open since other parcels keep coming

Ohz! In that case, I'll probably have to make a trip as well. Anything details that we need to carry with us?

Guys sorry for the n00bish query in the middle of all your excitement..

If the JB works only with 3.41 then is online play of the newer games ruled out?

Cause they're all asking for FW updates (F1 2010, FIFA 11, etc)..

F1 2010 is working, however with random issues like controller not syncing (I think Hermes Payload took care of it) and freezing. So we'll probably have to wait for some permanent solution.

F1 probs have been resolved with the latest openmanager ... havent heard about any probs with fifa 11 yet ... and yes NO ONLINE PLAY with a jailbroken ps3 as of now :|

The game doesn't require 3.42. That was just a stupid rumour :p

The game seems to work fine now with Open Manager 1.13 in combination with hermes v1.1.

The hex Dhruv loaded onto the boards is V1.0

Guys ... 3.15 now supports the hack !

PSFreedom supporting FW 3.15 | PS3Hax Network

I will put up the hex over here if you require it.

Also , if you want the newer payload with peek n poke , lemme know.I'll work on compiling it. Haven't tested it myself yet as i didn't require it but am going to take a look at it.... will put it up here as well i guess.

Oh n Manomax has also got the chip , working great for him. Helped him setup stuff over skype yesterday. I hope everyone else also gets it ASAP.

I have 3 chips left with me which i could not send due to urgent office work. Will ship them via DTDC Express or TNT first thing Monday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back