Custom Chip For PS3 JB

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sujith...

Option 1) You might be in Diskless Mode. Once Gaia throws you back to the XMB, scroll up to the folder above "Install Package Files" and Hit X. That should start your game.

Option 2) Disable Diskless Mode in Gaia by pressing L1 (I think). Just look to the right and you'll see a status bar indicating all your options.

You won't get anything in the 'Installed Package files' folder. It's only used to install .pkg files from your USB drive. How exactly did you load the game to your HDD?

with the help of gia manager with the external hdd

copy from external to internal

i bought a friend local jail break and played the games on it

dhruvs chip is doing jail break but not loading the games

i think there is problem with hermes 4b

when i searched in google fix hermes 4b there are many people having same problem

You need to goto the folder ABOVE "Install Package Files"

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

It's simple. Diskless mode allows you to run backups without having a BD present in the drive. Of course it does not work with all games (Heavy Rain for example). Once you select the game in Gaia, you are returned to XMB at which point you need to scroll up to a folder called "app_xxxxx". I don't recollect the exact name but it is right ABOVE the "Install Package Files" folder. Go there and hit X. Your game will load.

in that error comes

80028f14 in app/games file above install pakage folder

for my original game is god of war 3 so when i bought my friend jail break when i launched cricket with gaia manager it throws me back to smb and then instead of god of war 3 icon i get cricket icon

Satan said:
You need to goto the folder ABOVE "Install Package Files"

It's simple. Diskless mode allows you to run backups without having a BD present in the drive. Of course it does not work with all games (Heavy Rain for example). Once you select the game in Gaia, you are returned to XMB at which point you need to scroll up to a folder called "app_xxxxx". I don't recollect the exact name but it is right ABOVE the "Install Package Files" folder. Go there and hit X. Your game will load.
in that error comes 80028f14

is over chip is this AT90USB162

what is over chip type

so what should i do dhruv or any one plz help

@Dhruv, rcvd the chip, haven't checked yet but i assume it is fine :).

Have deposited 200 bucks on your account for customs. Best of luck for exams!!

Eesh lots of activity here since morning !

Sujith... i'm yet to read the rest of the thread but error 80028f14 does not have anything to do with the chip. I'll update it with more info after i finish reading the thread. Btw... all other chips , satan including were shipped yesterday. I don't have tracking numbers on hand so unfortch can't send it.

Eesh lots of activity here since morning !

Sujith... i'm yet to read the rest of the thread but error 80028f14 does not have anything to do with the chip. I'll update it with more info after i finish reading the thread. Btw... all other chips , satan including were shipped yesterday. I don't have tracking numbers on hand so unfortch can't send it.

Edit :

Sujith , you say that the Gaia manager shows the icon of the game instead of the game which has been inserted. That is EXACTLY what it is supposed to do... now just launch the game like you normally launch any other game.

Oh n btw... if you were able to install Gaia manager , then the Chip is working perfectly and you are already in JB mode..

I've got the PL3 Hex file with me , i'll attach it here as soon as i reach home.

^ Any chances you are taking another batch you can pass on the cost to buyer just tell us what would be the final cost

I have PL3 compiled with me ... will put it up. Gani.. i'd told u na, i had only this one. I'm not able to source the Atmel chip anywhere so we can't manufacture it on a large scale. Btw , i'm making a small discussion forum for ps2chiper (the manufacturer) .. should up shortly , so you can expect all updates there with tutorials etc.

@ Dhruv No problem Bro.Thanks for the chip!!

Yeah had a look at the forums!

By the way did u compile PL3? I'm getting an error while compiling it.

got my board yday wasnt able to test it last night i tried it today morning having same issue as sujith i have used iPhone all these days to jailbreak ps3, i was able to jailbreak the ps3 with this board i have RDR on the BD when i try to launch any other game from Open manager 1.17 or Gaia Manager it throws me back to XMB but the game i selected on the Open manager dosnt seem to load still shows RDR and runs RDR but im able to load PSN titles any work around this? and does anyone know or have a guide to compile the hex file and is the board atmega168 or 162 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back