CyberPunk 2077

I was super excited for the game and even pre-ordered it from Amazon. I saw the gameplay videos on the base consoles(I have a Xbox One S) before receiving my copy and was glad that Amazon delayed my order on December 10 and I was able to cancel it.

I guess now I'll go back to watching gameplay videos on Youtube :(

I was super excited for the game and even pre-ordered it from Amazon. I saw the gameplay videos on the base consoles(I have a Xbox One S) before receiving my copy and was glad that Amazon delayed my order on December 10 and I was able to cancel it.

I guess now I'll go back to watching gameplay videos on Youtube :(
Can only digital purchase be refunded? What about physical copies?

Can only digital purchase be refunded? What about physical copies?
If you've got a digital copy for PC from Steam and played less than 2 hours of it, then you apply for a refund from there.

If you've pre-ordered the digital copy from Microsoft store for Xbox and want a refund then you can contact Xbox Support.

I don't think physical copies can be returned and refunded for now.

Immediately put the 3090 to test. Am getting double or more performance than my 2080. Comparison videos upcoming.

- So this is 2080 vs 3090 at 1440p max settings. No DLSS or RTX:

Am getting double the fps and frametime has been cut in half.

- This is 2080 vs 3090 at 1440p max settings. RTX Psycho and DLSS Auto:

3090 shows its RTX muscle and the fps is more than double and just look at the frametimes. Avg around 70 and can easily be played at these settings on 3090.

Last edited:
Removed from Playstation Store.

Cyberpunk 2077 Refunds

SIE strives to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction, therefore we will begin to offer a full refund for all gamers who have purchased Cyberpunk 2077 via PlayStation Store. SIE will also be removing Cyberpunk 2077 from PlayStation Store until further notice.

Once we have confirmed that you purchased Cyberpunk 2077 via PlayStation Store, we will begin processing your refund. Please note that completion of the refund may vary based on your payment method and financial institution.

I don't follow gaming and don't game but I read about this on internet. Sony is removing game because it is so bad or game is good but performance is so bad that it is causing their latest gen console to be shown in bad light?

Basically it's because:
1. It's unplayable on their console and also the Xbox. The game is a massive resource hog.
2. Made worse by the wide presence of bugs and crashes. PC's are no exception even though they are getting regular updates now.
3. It's not an exaggeration to say that this game was not meant to be played on consoles so I doubt that console players will go back to this game.
I don't know if it's an optimization issue because I've watched several videos comparing Cyberpunk 2077 and older games like Watch Dog, GTA etc.
To be honest, this game was not worth the hype, at least for me anyway. This is not what I expected.
Also while you are at it, read about No Man's Sky development. That game is...wow. It's worth reading about it I promise.

Yeah. CDPR have let down massively with CP2077. All their goodwill from Witcher is gone.

Visually even Kiwami 2 Kamurocho looks better than this, I have not yet seen the night city in Like a Dragon.

I don't follow gaming and don't game but I read about this on internet. Sony is removing game because it is so bad or game is good but performance is so bad that it is causing their latest gen console to be shown in bad light?
CDPR also announced about refunds for console players. Without talking about it with Sony or Microsoft. :facepalm:

I bet Sony suddenly received thousands of request for refunds and was pretty pissed by that. Plus Sony certified the game trusting CDPR to fix it before launch which CDPR didn't do.

Keep in mind all of this happened within a week. The game released in last week, 10 December.

This game definitely has memory leaks. the memory usage is slowly creeping in. Also, started to get somewhat playable on vega 64 at medium settings. I can definitely sense shitty code. btw, this is after the latest 1.8G update.

Untitled.jpg
Untitled1.png

This game definitely has memory leaks. the memory usage is slowly creeping in. Also, started to get somewhat playable on vega 64 at medium settings. I can definitely sense shitty code. btw, this is after the latest 1.8G update.

It was released in unfinished state so no surprise there are memory leaks.

I'm 42 hours in and having a great time playing through so far. The main missions, characters are well created and Side Jobs are engaging as well.
Same for me .... Its a really nice game. Absolutely loving it so far. Im actually at the very last mission, I decided to do all the side missions first before going for the last mission .

i complete the games as it is one of mastermind games and some bug are there since i don't bother about the issue which i already has high end config with 3080 and 4k monitor

p.s the ending is too much wired and confused to decide the mind how deal with people due to his or her attitude

Same for me .... Its a really nice game. Absolutely loving it so far. Im actually at the very last mission, I decided to do all the side missions first before going for the last mission .

Yes, same here. I have been doing Side Jobs and Gigs all along before getting into the Main Missions. I haven't bothered with the Car Jobs since they aren't actually missions but just car purchase jobs. Don't know why the devs included them in missions category to be honest.

So, yesterday while playing this I had something funny happen...

Have a look at the screenshot below. It's my V rocking her sunglasses :cool:. But take a closer look and you'll see that she is actually wearing 2 sunglasses at the same time, one on top of the other, stacked together:
Cyberpunk2077-2020-12-28-21-24-27-406.jpg

I thought maybe it was just a graphical glitch but wait no... because in the very next cutscene V actually took her shades off and what I got to see is this:
Cyberpunk2077-2020-12-28-21-24-56-612.jpg

LoL... I was like "wait...WTF"! :grin:

Back