Dark Souls - Discussion Thread

Re: And you thought Demon's Souls was hard? Enter Dark Souls!

Same thing was done for Demon Souls was completed in a hour.

Started the game terrific opening cutscene defeated first boss the game is satisfying some places but felt very punishing in other areas

So no one has got the balls to play this game.Played the game for continuous 3 hours very challenging and satisfying gameplay yet.

Re: And you thought Demon's Souls was hard? Enter Dark Souls!

You're our torch-bearer now Dinjo. :D

I'm spent an entire morning yesterday looking up on a YouTube walkthrough video, and found out what mistake I made, when I briefly played it. Gosh, I really and I mean REALLY want to try this game out. I'll probably cave in and play it soon enough.

Sign a petition online to urge the developer From Software to release the title for the PC -

Dark Souls for PC

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]There is always Possibilities to have adapted games on PC and the good news Is That Dark Souls is not a 100% typical console game so the adaptation is Possible.[/font][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,] [/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Now to make things happen, let's say the demand HAS to be Properly done.[/font][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,] [/font][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Someone to make a successful petition?[/font][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,] [/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Shoupinou[/font]

http://forums.namcob...294&postcount=5

lol i still haven't beaten this game
<
battlefield 3 released and its online took me away. I've reached Sen's Fortress so far it hasn't been bad but it people say it gets really challenging here.

PC Version

Since its release many PC gamers have hoped for a PC version of the game to be released, Namco Bandai administrator, shoupinou suprisingly responded on their page that the likelihood of a PC version being released is great by saying: There is always possibilities to have games adapted on PC and the good news is that Dark Souls is not a 100% typical Console game so the adaptation is possible. Now to make things happen, let's say the demand has to be properly done. Someone to make a successful petition?

On January 6th of 2012 fans started a petition to bring Dark Souls to PC, over 62,300 people have so far signed it in 5 days.[sup][28][/sup][sup][29[/sup]

plz guys , make it happen by signing the petition and spread it to your friend .

sign it here - http://petitionbureau.org/DarkSoulsForPC

Never doubt the collective power of gamers when they want something really, really badly. A few short days after the mere mention of a potential Dark Souls PC port, the PC gaming hivemind rallied to the tune of nearly 70,000 signatures. Namco Bandai, meanwhile, has briefly taken off its fiendishly-difficult-enemy-designing gauntlets to put on its listening hat.

“Damn you are amazing! I honestly wasn’t expecting such a massive support. My boss(es) even came to talk to me about this, after it exploded all around the world. If you wanted to have the attention of Namco Bandai Games, now you have it. The future is in your hands, and I hope you will keep supporting this. I make a personal objective to make sure every relevant people in Namco Bandai Games is in touch with this formidable effort,†a Namco Bandai admin wrote on the publisher’s official forums.

If you haven’t already demanded your right to be brutally torn into mangled medieval confetti over and over, the petition’s waiting for you right here.

I've signed it more than once,really want this game on pc,i've an old keyboard which i'm planning to break over this one.
<

Done! But since its not a racing game or an MMO, I don't think Namco will. :/

It has got elements of a multi-player in it, you can light a fire to signal other players that you need help in a certain area. But interventions can be benevolent OR malicious [they can come into your game environment and help you OR kill you] and an intervention is locked to brief moments of gameplay not companion-ship OR co-operative campaign play through modes.

Done! But since its not a racing game or an MMO, I don't think Namco will. :/

Insha haven't you played Demon's Souls?
<

Dude you should play that game. You'll love it! There is PvP but I doubt if you'd come across anyone playing Demon's Souls now. Pick up a copy of Dark Souls instead.

Uh oh! Not any sooner than Saturday.
<

Are you beginning the game from scratch Allwyn? I thought you were done with the first boss battle?

Yes. I'll start from scratch, as my earlier save got wiped off. We'll be on the same page that way. Besides, the first boss battle isn't that tough and can be over pretty soon. The only part where we'll differ at, probably, will be while choosing the class we choose for our character.

Weekend is fine by me. Just make sure you post here or drop me a call when you're ready though.

Back