Dark Souls - Discussion Thread

The last playthrough for me was 3 hours then came a freaking boss which I couldn't kill it and then came huge pile of games

The last playthrough for me was 3 hours then came a freaking boss which I couldn't kill it and then came huge pile of games

and then came the end of the world.
123.gif

The problem with the kind of games this generation we like to move fast in the game and any blocker in the game and one gives up the game,

Dude, those et cetera's will keep piling up. Draw a line somewhere and seriously attempt this title. Next month seems deserted to me, with only PROTOTYPE 2 being remotely fetch-worthy title. Besides, I'm trying to club this alongside Skyrim, which is a mammoth feat. So what say you?

Please! Let me complete these smaller ones quickly. Give me a week or at the most two. Why don't you complete Skyrim in the meantime?

I thought I'll take up the PC version of Dark Souls man. At least let the devs. announce what is in store.

Gannu, time to move this f*cker to the PC section. JEEYAH b**ch!!! We have a PC version confirmation.
ohyeah.gif

Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition coming to PC in August

There we have it. Dark Souls is finally confirmed for the PC. The front cover of PC Action magazine [May Issue] has confirmed the existence of a PC version of Dark Souls. It’s called “Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Editionâ€, and it will be released this August.

There’s a preview in the magazine as well where they talk about the graphics and other technical things.

There are new bosses as well in the PC version, and that should be [probably] enough of an incentive for people to buy it, along with the superior graphics of course. Gamepad will be supported. We will keep you updated once we get more information, but PC gamers, you’re in for a hell of a ride.

Source: Gamingbolt

Here's the PC Action magazine cover:

darksouls1.jpg

F*ck this is going to be awesome! Allwyn that gives both of us plenty of time to do the completion of the backlogs.

The only reason I would even consider waiting for the PC version is the performance improvement. Console version had massive frame rate issues in certain areas and I could literally see it dipping all over the place. If they manage to fix this and bring out a polished PC port, then it would be worth the wait.

Heck, during the interim, I may give Demon's Souls another shot. That is, once I complete Skyrim of course, which really seems to be dragging now.

I left skyrim for a while ... impossible to finish. So many many quests. Around 100 hrs spend and still havent started dark brotherhood quest or thiefs quild quest. Maybe will go back and finish main quest line.

This one i have been waiting for long. Even signed the petition
<

I really want to see how much visual up can be done on this game since the game is not a good looking game

New content on PC:

* New Bosses - Including Artorias of Abyss, Chimera of Tomb, and more

* PVP Online Matchmaking System - Quick matching for co-op or PVP

* New Areas – Including Oolacile Tomb, Old Ruins and more

* New Enemies – Including Abyss Guard, Chained Prisoner and more

* New NPCs – Including Hawkeye Gough and more

* New Weapons and Armor – Equip some from the new bosses, enemies, and NPCs

Ample time to complete Diablo III, Dragon's Dogma and KOA:R. By the looks of it, I don't suppose Game of Thrones would be worth it.

But we've got to give it to Namco Bandai for considering all the 100k+ petitions we signed. Shows that they have their faith and support from the players world over.

Another lazy console port, or the PC RPG of 2012? We shall see soon enough
happy19.gif

Amen to that! This is definitely going to be a console port but if the devs. have it ported the way Alan Wake was done, this is a pure win.

Friggin' Games for WIndows Live. Screw that shit.

Don't know why so much hate for this, I used to play Dawn of War II / Chaos Rising with a friend via Games for Windows Live [not LAN on internet in Bangalore], apart from initial issues in connection, never had a issue whilst playing a mission.

Completed both the campaigns in Co-op, real fun. Earned a few Microsoft points to boot.

My experience with GFWL began with Fallout 3, the process of just starting the game felt like being anally ravaged. And, the pos drm deleted my save games after I had completed one-fourth of the game. The multiplayer aspect is a den for hackers and bots. Dude, you do not want a multiplayer game on GFWL, period.

Back