Darksiders - Discussion Thread

Re: DarkSiders,How is it?

guys i'm struck on Twilight Cathedral North Wing , here : Darksiders Guide/Walkthrough - PS3, PlayStation 3 Walkthrough - IGN

I killed the enemies , but after tht the crystal blade disappeared from wars hand ! :O ... i cant go further till i put in tht statue's hand :x ... reloaded the game from last checkpoint , it loads at same stage , Goremaw guard is there but there is no crystal blade !!

Dont want to start all over again :( ...

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Tried installing Update1 , but in gave it still shows version 1.0 WTH ... :mad:

Man, this is a never ending game! Have been playing for hours and hours now, but still a long way to go. Talk about value for money :D

Currently, got all four hearts of the chosen for Samael.

arrey meri koi help karo :-|

plz tell me how to apply update 1 ... I install the update1.exe but game version still remains 1.0 :(

Phew! Finally done with the game.

Loved it from the beginning to the end. The final boss fight could have been a little tougher though - or maybe I am too awesome. :p:p

And, when he says 'Not Alone' in the end, it gave me chills.

A 5/5 for me.

I will be keeping an eye on Darksiders 2 too!

excellent game . i enjoyed it well . it won't let you down except at puzzle area which will make you to use your brain

Desecrator said:
Seriously. At times I felt the puzzles went a bit overboard. :mad:
yes, they made the game too challenging and sometimes backtracking was an assho**s job(they should fire their quest setter)

I played thru for around 3 hours..Already got bored with it..Or may be its jus me losing interest in gaming :no:

Back