PC Peripherals Dell E1909W @ NP ??

HailStonE said:
Get it from Amarbir here.. he is selling it for 7.2k shipped... Will take some time though for delivery from DELL....

Just not interested in shipping at all... that too an LCD.. :no:
LCDs could get badly damaged in transit..

=CrAzYG33K= said:
Just not interested in shipping at all... that too an LCD.. :no:
LCDs could get badly damaged in transit..

Lolz... its not shipped by Amarbir but directly by DELL so it will be insured.... Earlier he was selling it for the same price from his shop & shipped by him... but not anymore... Its shipped by DELL directly to the customer... :hap2:

Even my friend bought a dell s1909w....
dealers in kerala are such bas***ds....
I had asked my friend to specify the resolution 1440x900...
and the dealer said that he will provide it...
but that bastard delivered the s1909w with that crap 1366x768 resolution...
CS looks so bad in that... My friend is really cross...
But his dad had gone to take the comp while he was away from home and the dealer says now that, since money has been paid he cant give a replacement..
Bloody....

^^ Too bad... Its not just in Kerala but all over India dealers sell 18.5" models of every company as 19" They most of the time charge money for equivalent 19" model thus pocketing a huge margin...

Now nothing much can be done & I believe it must be opened also...

^^+1

ya, it's not just in kerala, everywhere the story is the same...Once I ordered E1909W and got the same S1909W....but when I pointed out to them, they agreed and I got the replacement for that.

OFFTOPIC:

@Joel Toms

btw I am from Kottayam, which place r u from kerala? :)

MohitPreet said:
man even laptops r shipped without a scratch
ur fears r uncalled for...

Recently someone here on TE got one LCD from one such DELL GO..
The panel itself was cracked (it seems). Thankfully, the shipping was insured, else all hell would have broken loose! :bleh:

called Acme computers (bangalore) today they said E1909W for 6800 (incl taxes). I confirmed the model number again to make sure.

I'll go to bangalore this weekend, I hope he's not making a mistake

HailStonE said:
I want to buy this monitor... My brother will be in Delhi next week so he can pick this up from Nehru Place..

I want to know where is it available at Nehru Place.... Shop, Dealer anyone... People who had bought this monitor from NP, your help is appreciated...
Also another query is if I can connect 2 PC's to it at the same time... One on D-Sub & another on DVI-D... Does it gives option to select display source from either at one time...
Link : - Dell E1909W 19-inch Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor
I got option of buying LCD:
Dell E1909W -19 inch
HP 2009f Wide Screen -20 inch
Samsung 2033BW or 2033SW -20 inch
(plz tell me difference between these BW & SW series by samsung)

I will use them for Playing HD movies...Playing PC Games...& playing Xbox 360 Games on this LCD...

which LCD should i buy???

DevilMind said:
I got option of buying LCD:
Dell E1909W -19 inch
HP 2009f Wide Screen -20 inch
Samsung 2033BW or 2033SW -20 inch
(plz tell me difference between these BW & SW series by samsung)

I will use them for Playing HD movies...Playing PC Games...& playing Xbox 360 Games on this LCD...

which LCD should i buy???

same question here... help out folks...:hap2:

^Wow that's a good price for an entry level WS 19" TN panel LCD. Friend got it for 7.3k via Amarbir, Lynx a couple of months back.

@Headshot: Would advise you to go with this LCD since I've seen this in person and with some calibration done, this LCD would be worth all the penny!

Back