DELL S2409W for 12750 shipped and DELL U2410 for 31000/-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ethan_Hunt said:
LOL! Got the monitor Vijay. I was almost on the verge on killing someone from Dell because of all the delays. :mad:

Anyway, the monitor is fantabulous. I'll do a full fledged review later perhaps. For the time being, let me live in the moment of Full HD glory. :p

Thanks for taking the time and patience to help us out with this deal. Hope the rest of the deals would clear for other people as well. Dell is one nightmare of a company to deal with, honestly. Why can't they just stock their 24" monitors to single users like normal companies?

I'll have to calibrate this monitor properly. My 360 games looks amazing on it. Also Full HD movies are complete treat to watch. For people in doubt about this monitor, don't be. Get it right now. It's totally worth the price and time effort. ;)
I was about to order 2 like 2 weeks back but then a few things came up and I think I'll only get a chance to order it around Diwali. Down side is that Dell is a b**ch when it comes to delivering things on time (I should know, I have a Dell Studio XPS 1640; even their support is kinda sucky).

I wish I could order the monitors right now man :(

luster said:
hi Ethan_Hunt,
were u able to register ur monitor on dell site with serial number only ? How will one check warranty status of dell monitor?
I'll check that out ASAP. Thanks for reminding me. :)

John Anderton said:
Down side is that Dell is a b**ch when it comes to delivering things on time (I should know, I have a Dell Studio XPS 1640; even their support is kinda sucky).
Amen brother. I swear on my dead cat, I have never had such a colossal delay after ordering any product online.

I suppose Vijay is busy with sorting out a few things with Dell, so won't be able to keep this thread updated on a day-to-day basis. So it's better to maintain direct communication with him, rather than PM way.

How long did your order take to arrive? I was hoping to have the monitor by around the 22nd of October so I was wondering if that was still possible.

thing is that i paid some excess amount to dell and My account manager got changed due to which all delays happened

I am trying for more deals for you all

will be updating /creating a new thread on Monday :)

NEW UPDATE : 1/10/09
  • ALL NEW ORDERS WILL BE TAKEN FROM MONDAY ONCE AGAIN :hap2:
  • Services Price for Vostro MODELS ( 4% off on listed below price )

Vostro Laptop
    1 Year NBD On - Site (Parts & Labor) | 2,617
    2 Year NBD On - Site (Parts & Labor) | 4,890

1 Year CompleteCover | 1,960
    2 Year CompleteCover | 2,795

1 Year NBD + 1 Year CompleteCover | 4,577
    2 Year NBD + 2 Year CompleteCover | 7,685

Enquired about the Dell S2409W here in pune , got a rediculous quote of 15000 Rs , they said that bulk order would get a certain discount but not as low as Vijay's pricing !!

Damn yaar , I want this monitor. Take my order now !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back