DELL U2311H for 13400 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
@everyone waiting : my scheduled delivery date was 28th June . the dell order status still shows "manufacturing build completed " --> "custom clearance in progress " ever since 21st June . be patient guys

So, what do we tell Dell customer care with the quotation number and customer code you've sent? Will they directly give us the order number without asking any questions? Is there anyway to check it online or e-mail them? Can I expect the monitor in a week or 15 days?

This whole GO has become a farce !

Vijay,
do you ever intend to get these monitors delivered ?! It has been more than month since payment and far from getting the monitors, we do not have any semblance of ETAs even !

Rather than getting us the Order nos that you have been promsing for ages , you handed us quotation nos. to get the order nos. from dell ourselves. And when I call Dell India, I get the message saying that order is placed but the ETA is not available since payment IS STILL NOT CLEARED !!

I have been sending you PMs so that you don't have issues on public forum but I do not see any interest from your side in getting this order moving at all. Your competing dealers have already put these monitors up for sale with ready delivery at cheaper prices, making us look like fools from having placed early orders with you.

I have been without a monitor for more than a month now and I can't see the situation improving anytime soon given that there is no communication from your side towards closure.

After reading ^^ i am so glad i asked for a refund. my monitor was shipped by SMC on saturday hope to get it in a day or 2.

Flag this message
RE: Re: Fw: DELL PAYMENT UPDATE
Thursday, 1 July, 2010 9:12 AM
"Anamika_Anal@Dell.com" <Anamika_Anal@Dell.com>
View contact details
To:
vijay_technotronics@yahoo.co.in
Cc:
Vinay_Upadhyay@Dell.com

Hi Vijay,
It’s realized & tomorrow you’ll get the complete detail.
Regards,

Anamika Anal

S&P Coach

Dell India | India SMB

Direct: 080-2510 8229

Toll Free: 1800-425-2065 - Extn: 8229

Fax: 080- 2535 9804

E-mail: anamika_anal@dell.com

From: Vijay Choudhari [mailto:vijay_technotronics@yahoo.co.in]
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2010 1:51 PM
To: Anal, Anamika
Cc: Upadhyay, Vinay
Subject: Fw: Re: Fw: DELL PAYMENT UPDATE
DELL ACCOUNT TEAM IS LYING

see below

Starflower

Vijay Sunil Choudhari ( M D)

TECHNOTRONICS

Gaming hardware dealer & review Studio

Our Office address :

TECHNOTRONICS
G-167,Onion ,Potato and garlic APMC market yard,
Sec-18,Turbhe,Navi Mumbai,
M: 9819385669/9768115669 (vijay)
( Direct no)O: 022-41235704
email : vijay@buygamingstuff.com
MSN : vijaychoudhari@live.in
gtalk messanger : cooldude.vky@gmail.com
Yahoo messanger : leo_coolvj@yahoo.co.in
Yahoo email : vijay_technotronics@yahoo.co.in
For appointments :
mail to : appointments@buygamingstuff.com
Office working time( 10am - 6pm MON-FRI)
--- On Thu, 1/7/10, neft@sbi.co.in <neft@sbi.co.in> wrote:
Subject: Re: Fw: DELL PAYMENT UPDATE
To: "Vijay Choudhari" <vijay_technotronics@yahoo.co.in>
Cc: Anamika_Anal@Dell.com, parags@rbi.org.in, "S Ravindran" <sravindran@rbi.org.in>, Vinay_Upadhyay@Dell.com
Date: Thursday, 1 July, 2010, 8:15 AM

Dear Sir,

The transaction has been settled to Citibank and the same has not been returned to us till date. The settlement details of the transaction at RBI to the Beneficiary Bank is as follows :

Transaction - 1
UTR No. : SBINH10169932179
Amount : Rs. 33000.00/-
Sending IFSC : SBIN0003736
Beneficiary IFSC : CITI0000004
Beneficiary A/c : 0035439005
RBI Settlement Date : 8-06-2010
RBI Settlement Batch : 1700

Transaction - 2
UTR No. : SBINH10172002822
Amount : Rs. 65400.00/-
Sending IFSC : SBIN0003736
Beneficiary IFSC : CITI0000004
Beneficiary A/c : 0035439005
RBI Settlement Date : 11-06-2010
RBI Settlement Batch : 1700

Kindly advise Dell to get in touch with their Banker with the above mentioned detail to confirm the whereabouts of the funds at the end of Citibank.

Thanks and regards,
Team NEFT
State Bank Global IT Centre

Vijay Choudhari <vijay_technotronics@yahoo.co.in>

To:

parags@rbi.org.in, neft@sbi.co.in

Cc:

S Ravindran <sravindran@rbi.org.in>, Anamika_Anal@Dell.com, Vinay_Upadhyay@Dell.com

Date:

01-07-2010 13:20

Subject:

Fw: DELL PAYMENT UPDATE
sir i had made the payment to dell india PVT more than week back
details ;
8/06/2010CHQ TRANSFER-UTR= SBINH10169932179 AMOUNT 33,005.0
11/06/2010CHQ TRANSFER-UTR= SBINH10172002822 AMOUNT 65,405

payment done from:

* TECHNOTRONICS
* STATE BANK OF INDIA
* TURBHE BRANCH
* A/C NO:30675164515
* A/C type : Current
DELL INDIA PVT LTD has Account in CITIBANK NA ,they are telling that payment is not yet reflected while my Branch of SBI Turbhe is telling that payment is been done and correct.

Please help me as our money is LOST NOWWHERE :(
as DELL is saying that its still not reflected ever after more than 1 week of Transfer
Vijay Sunil Choudhari ( M D)

TECHNOTRONICS
Gaming hardware dealer & review Studio
Our Office address :

TECHNOTRONICS
G-167,Onion ,Potato and garlic APMC market yard,
Sec-18,Turbhe,Navi Mumbai,
M: 9819385669/9768115669 (vijay)
( Direct no)O: 022-41235704
email : vijay@buygamingstuff.com
MSN : vijaychoudhari@live.in
gtalk messanger : cooldude.vky@gmail.com
Yahoo messanger : leo_coolvj@yahoo.co.in
Yahoo email : vijay_technotronics@yahoo.co.in

For appointments :
mail to : appointments@buygamingstuff.com
Office working time( 10am - 6pm MON-FRI)

no need to get ON guys chill

hope you all can read above emails very well your payment etc is updated let me check my self about what you all are saying

My office was closed from past 3 days couldnt understand what was going on

as per Vinay order no is generated

guys my net is down i am coming online from laptop.
I feel like filing complaint to Consumer court ,they took me for ride for more than 3 weeks stating that order no is generated

Kritath i had explained all things to you before

Sorry for not updating all about the shit made by dell
I will keep all posted now my Office PC have also arrived

Vijay

I was frustrated by the delays / shoddy response from your side AFTER you talked of these apparent issues from dell side.

Even after you committed towards finally providing order nos and ETAs, you did not provide either and instead asked us to go through the Dell customer service route to find them. The Dell service made me go in circles. The Anamika person you have mentioned in your mail was the one to whom my calls were being redirected by customer service and she is unavailable (while the automated dell response is that payment is not cleared).

Please understand that being the actual seller and interface to us, it is your responsibility to provide the proper ETAs, and prompt delivery along with updated communication.

Please send me a PM with my order's ETA by day end. I will not be following up with Dell sales / CS etc.

If you can't provide the ETA and order no. and/or if the ETA at my place is beyond this Friday, provide me a complete refund by day end. I should really be asking for damages on part of these huge delays from your / dell side, as you are really my interface/sales guy (not anyone from dell).

Pardon me if I sound not too polite but at this point I would like to buy something else if this is not coming immediately and move on.

I had called up Dell CC yesterday and i got the same response as stated by ppl above. So can you please update us with the Order Number alteast? DEll CC aint of any help on this issue. I hope you understand our situation and get the order numbers for us.

chill down guys.. as I see the RBI mail is of 1/7/2010

so its recent.... I had also made payment almost 1.5 month ago.. but that doesn't mean to be rude to the guy.. just chill down... give the guy time till this friday... lets see how it gets resolved.

I am worried too and thought of asking for refund... but refund takes atleast 2 days at best.. then a new order with dell will take another 15 days.. so will be at same junction in the end.

I say take chances with Vijay, I think its his first mishap (or Dell's), he deserves atleast that bit.

I am pretty bummed too. Dell CC says that payment has not been verified and I have been waiting forever.

Vijay please provide updates on this Thread yaar atleast that way we will know that you are atleast looking into it.
Should i call the CC now for Order Number?

Dell CC directs you to Anamika .... Anamika denies any knowledge of order status and directs you to Vinay Upadhyay whose phone gives loud beeps and does not connect at all ... its looking pretty pointless currently.

vijay yesterday said he would provide order nos. by 1 PM today

Vijay sirji this is getting really tiresome yaar. The calling up Dell CC is such a waste of time that i am not going to do it anymore. So please show some courtesy and update the Order status here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back