Dell XCD35 Android mobile Knockout Deals offer - Indiatimes Shopping

^^ You can undo the root...so shouldn't be a problem.

Also w/o rooting , you wont be able to install a custom recovery and a full backup of the whole factory ROM wont be possible.

Also I suggest you guys to spend 2 hours on the Blade TE thread and another hour at Modaco...it will be good and the modding you can do after that will be limitless. Please dont use this thread for any more queries, the dedicated ZTE Blade/Orange SFO/Dell XCD 35 thread is better suited for that and you will get more timely help as well :)

Screwed up my phone yesterday. Was bricked for like 3 hours. Fixed it up finally. Currently on CM7 RC1. LauncherProPlus (i already had the full license for this). Things are lot more smoother now. Overclocked to 680MHz. Lapped Juice Defender Ultimate (already had this one as well). And the battery discharge is controlled as well. MapmyIndia 6.2 looks grt now. For less than 7K this is good :D

Here is what I have found out

1. Root the device

2. Create a back up

3. Install a custom ROM

Where does Wipe come in ?

Am I missing something . I am planning on getting a 8Gb card and then starting this process.

Have most of u guys received your fones?? mine on Indiaplaza is still "Ready to Ship" I wonder how long it would take them to ship. I ordered on Sunday morning.

Decius said:
Have most of u guys received your fones?? mine on Indiaplaza is still "Ready to Ship" I wonder how long it would take them to ship. I ordered on Sunday morning.

Even my order status is "ready to ship", ordered on saturday night.

Last night got a chance to check the phone.. as it's for my friend, hence it was lying wraped for the last 2-3 days. First impression, Wow.. totally suprised..!!

It's damn good phone for its price. Definitely no brainer if you're going for any other phone for this price. It's got amazing screen, sleek body, 2.2, 3G, etc.. surely VFM.. It'd be injustice if I were to compare it with other SGS series phone (of which I have Cap & Vib).

Last week was wonderful, got a chance to look upon two wonderful phones - Dell XCD 35 & Palm Pixi Plus..

Called up CC and they tell me status would be updated within 2 days and I should receive it by Monday. The status still shows as "Will be shipped by 28 Sep"

running serices tab shows "other 34MB in 2 Avail: 264MB+84MB in 13"

So how much RAM does my phone has?... if i add the above figures, it comes to 382MB..:/

Is XCD35 that good ??? IDTS....its basically zte blade re-packaged by DELL.. I heard the A.S.S is very poor for this phone....maybe that's why they are offering it at a less price....

The guys who have nt got their phones yet ordered via Netbanking ?

Indiaplaza has this stupid system wheere netbanking orders are authorized manually in next working day. So I guess the orders which were not authorized immediately by system while ordering would have fall behind the queue and now the phones might have gone out of stock with the dealer who is based out of Jayanagar, Bangalore. So its a waiting game for them now :(

Back