Desitorrents Invite (not registrations) Open Now

prasanna29 said:
I'm not an regular user at DT, but I'm having invitations (Max. I can give is 2) Interested persons post here.:)
already posted above!!! :p

if you can spare 1 then tell me & i'll PM you my e-mail address!!! :)

@eternomind & mjumrani: PM your email id's. @mavihs: Sorry. I have two only. If at all I'm getting invites in future, will send you.

@eternomind, clear your PMbox. Unable to PM you.

prasanna29 said:
@eternomind & mjumrani: PM your email id's. @mavihs: Sorry. I have two only. If at all I'm getting invites in future, will send you.

@eternomind, clear your PMbox. Unable to PM you.
Sorry about that, Inbox cleared :)

Guys does this tracker support Bit Torrent client (not uTorrent). Their sticky states so, and I asked an Admin, and he got kind of pissed off, and called Bit Torrent a leecher client. Not in the mood to change my client.

@asingh, any torrent client works on dt but official support is provided only for a certain clients.(their policy is like use whatever client you want but if you find yourself with low ratio and other improper stats because of you using some other crappy clients then dont come crying to them.This goes to say you will personally have to take care of how you manage your account) There is no tracker level compulsion on using any particular torrent client like how certain other trackers have been setup to. If you need a invite I ll be glad to help you. Need nothing in return though. Just be a good user and maintain your account.Its very very easy to seed on dt.

And btw utorrent is just a better implementation of the bittorrent mainline client.:hap2:

vishal2055 said:
@asingh, any torrent client works on dt but official support is provided only for a certain clients.(their policy is like use whatever client you want but if you find yourself with low ratio and other improper stats because of you using some other crappy clients then dont come crying to them.This goes to say you will personally have to take care of how you manage your account) There is no tracker level compulsion on using any particular torrent client like how certain other trackers have been setup to. If you need a invite I ll be glad to help you. Need nothing in return though. Just be a good user and maintain your account.Its very very easy to seed on dt.

And btw utorrent is just a better implementation of the bittorrent mainline client.:hap2:

Actually I successfully got an invite from Sir Varkey, and subsequently registered. Was reading the information before DL'ing. I tried one file and kept getting "incorrect pass key" or something. Tried another file and it worked fine. Told the admin, and he said it is because of my client -- Bit Torrent.

Though thanks for the offer, really appreciate it. Of course will maintain ratios. :)

Back