Android [discontinued] TechEnclave's free mobile app for Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
@agantuk foroplex is not available to install now after the take over... Any idea how to install? Just week before the take over i bought the foroplex and now i'm not able to use it :(

Last edited by a moderator:
@agantuk foroplex is not available to install now after the take over... Any idea how to install? Just week before the take over i bought the foroplex and now i'm not able to use it :(
If you bought it, didn't you already install it? I am using the free version that I had installed earlier, and it still works fine.

@smnrock, unfortunately not sure what can be done here. May be you can check the Foroplex forums to see if there is a sideload option?

Please read thread FULLY before posting. Query already answered here : http://www.techenclave.com/community/threads/techenclaves-free-mobile-app-for-android.146432/page-5#post-1823014
Could you make one for WP8?

Something wrong in the app in the way it handles dates. I just posted a new topic today and the post date shows up as 1st Jan 1970. See screenshot.

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/7605/screenshot2013052111502.png

Another quirk I noticed was some posts are duplicated in unread and all links. They come one below the other. And sometimes the app throws an error and just shuts off. Its some java error about image cache or something.

I'm using the tapatalk app from first post Google play store link. Are there any other versions in which these errors don't come?

Same errors seen blank posts
Also dates sometimes incorrect

If you have issues connecting to forum go to more logout and login again
That solved my problems

An updated version will be available this weekend. Maybe that will sort the problems for the users. For the record, even I don't face any problem using the app.

I see an update in play store. But the description does not mention what changes have been made. Can the changes be described please?

I've recently started seeing these ghost posts... sometimes they are in the beginning of the thread. Any particular reason for this? I am using TE app.

Attachments

• 1369545394402.jpg
    1369545394402.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 257
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back